Doug you promised! | Syracusefan.com

Doug you promised!

OrangeBlood

Starter
I know that the staff is still probably breaking down the film from spring, but I am excited to see how the young guys and injured guys fill out the post-spring depth chart. Will be very interesting to see starting o-line, d-backs and LB corp.

I know that the staff is still probably breaking down the film from spring, but I am excited to see how the young guys and injured guys fill out the post-spring depth chart. Will be very interesting to see starting o-line, d-backs and LB corp.
Actually, I think he said they would put together a depth chart after spring practice was done. I do not think he said they would share it with us.

I do remember reading it would be between 1 to 2 weeks after spring game. i have no idea if it will be made public

I'm sure the posters here can make up the 2-Deep, and have complete confidence in their selections.

I'm sure the posters here can make up the 2-Deep, and have complete confidence in their selections.

Fat chance. We can't even agree on whether or not there should be a hookah bar in our new yet to be built NFL quality stadium.

I hope they release it, If they have one, and the players know about it. Why not share it with the public?

Why start the spring game 15 minutes early? Marrone is not at all concerned with fans right now. If he thinks releasing a depth chart will hurt his team in any way he will not release one.

Why start the spring game 15 minutes early? Marrone is not at all concerned with fans right now. If he thinks releasing a depth chart will hurt his team in any way he will not release one.

How do you know that the early start was Doug's doing? How do you know Doug doesn't care about the fans? Maybe things are coming from above him. I can't blame Doug without knowing all the facts, but I wish someone on the hill would explain why things did start early.

How do you know that the early start was Doug's doing? How do you know Doug doesn't care about the fans? Maybe things are coming from above him. I can't blame Doug without knowing all the facts, but I wish someone on the hill would explain why things did start early.
I like Marrone but he is head coach and if someone came up to him and said we're starting 15 minutes early or if he just looked up at the clock and realized it was 11:45...he should have said to wait. It's his ship. With that said, a winning season next year will make everyone forget about the spring game and begging for more closed practices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom