Downten Abbey gets shut out | Syracusefan.com

Downten Abbey gets shut out

CaliCuse

All American
When shite like Modern Family continues to gather awards its frustrating. I get Breaking Bad's awards but This Modern Family crap is a pure What? Billy Crystal's tribute to Robin Williams was moving and well done. Brian Cranston now has an Emmy and a Toni award. An Oscar will give him a deserving trifecta.

Aaron Paul over Peter Dinklage? Give me a break.

Aaron Paul over Peter Dinklage? Give me a break.

He seems like a smug little bugger, doesn't he? I mean Paul of course. The looks on his face during the show just screamed "SMARMY" to me.

When shite like Modern Family continues to gather awards its frustrating. I get Breaking Bad's awards but This Modern Family crap is a pure What? Billy Crystal's tribute to Robin Williams was moving and well done. Brian Cranston now has an Emmy and a Toni award. An Oscar will give him a deserving trifecta.

Modern Family is a very funny show.

Modern Family is a very funny show.
Its just never appealed to me but thats just taste which is NOT implying yours is wrong. I personally love The Big Bang Theory and its character development and actors. I have long since learned not to be drinking anything while watching that show as it will be blown out by laughing. My dogs don't appreciate the spritzing Even ifI watch the repeats ,a great line still cracks me up. Humor is a radically different thing for us all.drama like GOTs is something we most agree on. I love my kid's show already. Terry just hired an actress Emily Hampshire and I've seen some of her lines and she is great in doing the Brad Pitt character. The same with Tom Noonan who is a face we have all seen. Mysterious evil. is all I can say without getting cut off on my "insider privileges."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom