DP show is talking about NBA raising the height of the basket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

DP show is talking about NBA raising the height of the basket

408315.jpg

You talking to me?
Sadly he'd probably do a better job wearing that.

I want dunks, not attempted dunks. There's gotta be a way ;)

I actually agree with you.

How's this for radical - change the game to 4 on 4, from 5 on 5?

NBA Players Union would love that. ;)

A 12 foot basket would results in fewer drives to the basket and fewer attempted dunks, with far fewer charges. Just saying.

I don't see that as a positive. Dunks and drives are awesome. (Especially dunks!)

OMG! Someone must make a "big head" poster of this Burr pic.

Raising the rim would lead to a generation of crappy basketball which would suck for us, but I do think in the future it would lead to better games consisting of more skill and more stratagy.

Apparently there is also talk of widening the football field.
Go to CFL dimensions. wider, 110 yds long and 20 yd endzones. Of course this would nessitate building all new stadiums! Would love to see them go deeper endzone if possible, more than wider.

I'm afraid to 'like' this for fear of being blacklisted by the super secret females coalition, but I lol'd.
Its just a little humor, I'm sure they understand.

As awesome as you guys are, I am hiding in fear for you both. I am trying to convince my mind not to like either posts, as I am that chicken about this topic.
:eek:
:)
JohnCuse44 manned up.

I love these wacky ideas that really make about as much sense as trying to wrestle a mountain lion.

I once went to a baseball game where the guy beside me tried to convince his friend the entire game that baseball should have five bases.

Wackiest crap I ever heard.

I once went to a baseball game where the guy beside me tried to convince his friend the entire game that baseball should have five bases.

Wackiest crap I ever heard.

Ha that is great. I am certainly not an expert on anything but people need to really think before they speak.

Yesterday at the game a guy that sits behind us was telling his buddy "I am calling it right now...Grant starts next season. You heard it here first." My wife turned around to him and said "Dude, he starts now..way to go out on a limb".

I had to sit in front of a kid 5 years ago at a football game and listen to this 18 year old kid tell his girlfriend he doesnt understand why we dont hire Donovan McNabb as the quarterbacks coach. Then he lit into Gross about not making the call. I turned around and said to him "He's a starting QB in the NFL making millions you do know that dont you?"

Again stupidity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom