Dr. Gross | Syracusefan.com

Dr. Gross

Bayside44

You are the fuccking man. You've joined Carmelo, Brown, Davis, McNabb, Coleman, etc in the pantheon.

Thank you.

I don't know about that, there is still the whole Greg Robinson thing.

He does get an A+ for pulling this off though.

When all is said and done Dr.Gross is going to be one of the best things to happen to Syracuse Sports. How he pulled this move off with Pitt behind the scenes just seals the deal. Now build a state of the art football complex and lets put this baby in high gear!

We never think of DC's technical against Minnesota (ok, maybe we think of it a little bit...)

Smile at the timing with the USC trip. It's like winning Super Bowl MVP or marrying an A-list starlet, then going to your high school reunion.

Smile at the timing with the USC trip. It's like winning Super Bowl MVP or marrying an A-list starlet, then going to your high school reunion.
You know Daryl was chatting this up with all his buddies on how he pulled it off. Glad he could enjoy his day in the sun (literally and figuratively).

You are the fuccking man. You've joined Carmelo, Brown, Davis, McNabb, Coleman, etc in the pantheon.

Thank you.
There is no doubt that Dr. Gross has truly left his mark on Syracuse University and CNY with this accomplishment.

And, somewhere on Cape Cod, Jake C. must be smiling knowing that after seven years his strategy has finally came to fruition.

You know Daryl was chatting this up with all his buddies on how he pulled it off. Glad he could enjoy his day in the sun (literally and figuratively).

Hopefully he got a few bucks for a new practice facility as well.

Amen to that. This almost, almost negates the Gump fiasco.

We have our chair at the big boy table.

We never think of DC's technical against Minnesota (ok, maybe we think of it a little bit...)

Or a certain missed front end as a freshman, my dad still grumbles about that one from time to time.

You've joined Carmelo, Brown, Davis, McNabb, Coleman, etc in the pantheon.

i just threw up in my mouth a little. and i happen to think this move to the ACC blows.

I'm on the plane from LA heading back to the east coast with the biggest eating grin on my face. Thanks to our admins for being on top of this. I will be writing a nice email to the Doc tonight expressing my gratitude. Gotta show him some love folks. Tremendous job

Thank you.
Nothing but another used car salesmen looking for a deal

This was the equivalent of the medical invention of penicillin for our program.

Had not thought about that, but that's very funny.

Well done.

44cuse

Nothing but another used car salesmen looking for a deal

He set the school forward on path of security to last for hopefully as long as we live to care (hopefully a long time). A used car salesman would screw this up.

Honestly, I am impressed by it's speed and discretion.

As I posted in another thread, TGD is now totally forgiven for the GRob fiasco. At least in my book.

As I posted in another thread, TGD is now totally forgiven for the GRob fiasco. At least in my book.
The school has had its ups and downs, but so far so good :)

I think it's great that SU refused to hold grudges, looking past the past, and making the ACC deal happen anyway.

Off the chart great job by DG and the Wee One. In short they saved our program. The Big East was doomed under the Fing idiot Friar we had running the show. I find it interesting that the one guy who really understood the Big East and was never replaced died on the same weekend the conf died. Very fitting. Marionclueless would never have figured this out. He was always a reactive burocrat who couldnt hang with the big boys. He was too tied to the old school bball teams to have the balls to do what needed to be done which was to abandon the non football schools. He gambled that he could hang on until the next round of TV deals and didnt realize that he needed to solidify his hand now vs a year from now. In my mind his lack of leadership is the primary reason the league is going to die.

Off the chart great job by DG and the Wee One. In short they saved our program. The Big East was doomed under the Fing idiot Friar we had running the show. I find it interesting that the one guy who really understood the Big East and was never replaced died on the same weekend the conf died. Very fitting. Marionclueless would never have figured this out. He was always a reactive burocrat who couldnt hang with the big boys. He was too tied to the old school bball teams to have the balls to do what needed to be done which was to abandon the non football schools. He gambled that he could hang on until the next round of TV deals and didnt realize that he needed to solidify his hand now vs a year from now. In my mind his lack of leadership is the primary reason the league is going to die.

But he brought in THE hired gun to save us, Paulie Tags. That was awesome. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom