draft prospects the NFL seeks | Syracusefan.com

draft prospects the NFL seeks

stuckinbig11

All American
They are always looking for college players willing to skip the most important game of the year to advance their personal gain. :confused: Who wants to win, anyway?

High school players: Keep your eye out for the colleges that are so wonderful that their players are willing to risk losing a bowl game by skipping out early--great team commitment.

College basketball players: Are you willing to take the cue from football and drop out of school the week before the NCAA tournament, :confused:

good point on skipping the final four. bball stills sees it as an audition. (though players are already skipping out on the nit) . i really don't like this trend. screw your team and screw the fans. i'm getting mine.
not what collegiate sports is supposed to be about.

good point on skipping the final four. bball stills sees it as an audition. (though players are already skipping out on the nit) . i really don't like this trend. screw your team and screw the fans. i'm getting mine.
not what collegiate sports is supposed to be about.
What is college sports to suppose to be about? The schools make a ton of money. The coaches make a ton of money. I don't blame any kid for protecting their future. The colleges aren't going to do anything for the kids if they get hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom