Dream 2013 class? | Syracusefan.com

Dream 2013 class?

Jazz P

Walk On
Mine would be ennis.rondae Jefferson. and prob okonoboh. Not too impressed with Anya. What's yours?

Yeah I like roberson too. Is it realistic to land him and Jefferson?

I think so, rondae could play the 2 and the 3, roberson the 3 or 4, that would be agreat class

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
3/1/12 7:57 PM

Syracuse saw Tyler Roberson, a 2013 forward from Roselle Catholic (NJ), per a source.

Seem to be on him hard, 3rd time in recent memory the staff has seen him

Recruit scoop said cuse also showing interest in guard Malachi Richardson after seeing him play. From Trenton catholic

I've heard robersons name quite a bit but not too familiar with his game. Can anyone who's more familiar with him give some of us who aren't an idea of what kind of player he is? I'm assuming the prototypical SU wing, long athletic with a reasonable amount of skill.

I would love to get Jefferson and Ennis. An inside duo of Anya and Coleman would be a load to handle, but I'm not sure they would be on the floor together as idk which one would play the wing in the zone. Having said that, Boeheim found ways to play both Jackson and Onuaku and it was one of our best teams in awhile.

Okonoboh is intriguing to me. I wonder if he maybe looks better than he is because he's playing alongside Noel, or on the other hand playing along Noel hides his ability to really dominate inside as there are only so many blocks, rebounds, and shots to go around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom