Dream Class 2013 | Syracusefan.com

Dream Class 2013

Jazz P

Walk On
Dont think we will get four but mine would be a combo of Ennis, Wainright, Rondae jefferson and Marcus Lee. Think id take wainright over jefferson. Curious to see everyone elses dream class

I think any dream scenario for 2013 for me would include Jermaine Lawrence. He's going to be a star.

Dont think we will get four but mine would be a combo of Ennis, Wainright, Rondae jefferson and Marcus Lee. Think id take wainright over jefferson. Curious to see everyone elses dream class
I would love to see Ennis, Jefferson and Lawrence. If they take a big, Marcus Lee would be a good pickup.

I would love that class. Would only change Wainright for Lawrence.

I would love that class. Would only change Wainright for Lawrence.
Yeah ill def be able to see lawrence play a few times this year. Just havent even seen too much video on him. And still curious why he went to pope john. And like i said before alot of people think its because of the coach and his rep isnt the greatest over here

I like Wainwright but I don't think he's our prototypical forward and is more of a Paul Harris type player. With that said I would love a class of Ennis, Lawrence, and Jefferson.

Francis, Do you think wainright is overhyped?
Nope. Love Wainright, but as KJB said he's very Paul Harris like and might not be a great fit for the SU system. Jefferson is a little taller and is quicker off the dribble, while Wainright has more power/strength to his game. Either will be a good get for SU because they're both winners who do the little things that aren't shown in the boxscores.

I'd go with Cat Barber, Lawrence, and Chinoso Obokoh.

I think people underestimate the value of Obokoh because he isn't as highly recruited. But to get a slightly better BMK would be huge. He is the kind of background glue that helps churn out the 25+ win seasons. Local, BK pipeline (can't hurt w Bryant), solid academics, looks like he could accept the BMK role, and tall - what's not to like. Also would be great timing - BMK w a year left - maybe CO would take the redshirt.

I'd go with Cat Barber, Lawrence, and Chinoso Obokoh.

I think people underestimate the value of Obokoh because he isn't as highly recruited. But to get a slightly better BMK would be huge. He is the kind of background glue that helps churn out the 25+ win seasons. Local, BK pipeline (can't hurt w Bryant), solid academics, looks like he could accept the BMK role, and tall - what's not to like. Also would be great timing - BMK w a year left - maybe CO would take the redshirt.
I forgot about Obokoh, I wouldn't mind either he or Lee in the 2013 class.

I forgot about Obokoh, I wouldn't mind either he or Lee in the 2013 class.

Ennis, Lawrence and Obokoh (plus we already have Gbinje) for 2013

Whitehead, McCullogh or Vonleh and Dakari Johnson in 2014

Briscoe and Bryant in 2015

Yeah, that'll do.

I would add Stanley Johnson to that 2014 class although I don't think hes interested.

If this is really the Canadian dream team where's Wiggins?

If this is really the Canadian dream team where's Wiggins?

Not a realistic option - UK or FSU

Just like Cat Barber is not realistic (not listed in his final 3)

th_shaqoohhh.png

For some reason I was under the impression Jefferson wasn't particularly interested. Francis, have you heard whether we are really in the mix still?

I'd love to see Ennis, Jefferson, Lawrence and Obokoh.

For some reason I was under the impression Jefferson wasn't particularly interested. Francis, have you heard whether we are really in the mix still?
He chopped his list to 7 last month and SU was included. He'll make a decision on his birthday in January.

We share a brain my friend

The guy I like most of all the people I have heard SU has a chance on is Lawrence. If they get him I will be pretty high on the class no matter who joins him.

The other guy I like because I think he fits SU's style perfectly is Jefferson. If we get the guys I hope Syracuse gets, he may be playing some guard for us.

I'm not a huge fan of Ennis. I think he lacks the elite athleticism you want in a point guard now a days, and I see him as more of a role player, but we need a point guard and the staff seems to want him so that is enough for me.

Lawrence, Jefferson, and Ennis - in that order. Makes for a pretty good, pretty well rounded class.

Nope. Love Wainright, but as KJB said he's very Paul Harris like and might not be a great fit for the SU system. Jefferson is a little taller and is quicker off the dribble, while Wainright has more power/strength to his game. Either will be a good get for SU because they're both winners who do the little things that aren't shown in the boxscores.
Wainright syracusefan.com bio

I am a really big fan of Lee. Wow, what an impressive highlight film.

Marcus Lee syracusefan.com bio

I like Lee a lot too. He looks a lot like Warrick. Dunks everything. Blocks a lot of shots with ease. His jump shot looks ugly but if he can dominate around the paint then he will be a great college player.

Wainwright does look a lot like a Paul Harris type player.

I like Lee a lot too. He looks a lot like Warrick. Dunks everything. Blocks a lot of shots with ease. His jump shot looks ugly but if he can dominate around the paint then he will be a great college player.

Wainwright does look a lot like a Paul Harris type player.

Is Lee the guy coached in high school by Jason Hart? If so, you've got to like our chances with him.