Dream Job | Syracusefan.com

Dream Job

HtownOrange

Living Legend
The words "Dream Job" conjure many thoughts. However, a little retrospect may be good for this board. Each of us has pursued "Dream Jobs". Most of us, if not all of us, have attained our "Dream Jobs". Once achieved and mastered, many of us have pursued new "Dream Jobs". Some of us have been in/attained several "Dream Jobs". Such is life.

I say this to those who may be upset or a few who may be bitter that Marrone had a "Dream Job" of coaching Syracuse football. However, he attained that dream and it is not inconceivable that once here, he realized his potential for a new "Dream Job".

I will take Marrone at his word that Syracuse was his Dream Job. I thank him for raising us from the dregs of CFBdom to being respectable again. I wish him well in his new job. I cannot hate Marrone or be bitter towards Marrone, there is no good to come from it and the truth is he did a great job here, see Marsh's thread.

I still love Syracuse football and hope that TGD will replace Marrone quickly and with a Coach who is at least equal to or better than Marrone. We will survive and probably come out ahead of where we are within a few years. Marrone stocked the shelves and laid the groundwork for this rebuild.

Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom