Drinking and Bidding - Steiner Sports | Syracusefan.com

Drinking and Bidding - Steiner Sports

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Had a few too many drinks the other night and bid on this and won it. Don't really have anymore room for things and it's just going to get put in storage. Anyone else want it? Came to $49 with the buyers premium and shipping. I can just have them ship it to you if so. Won a Mario Lemieux photo too but plan on keeping that gem.

https://auction.steinersports.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=82355

Could see how this might need to get tossed in the off topic forum but it was regarding the bball team so wasn't sure where to put it.

You mean to tell me a poster by the name of Chugg made a drunk purchase and needs to unload some merch?

You mean to tell me a poster by the name of Chugg made a drunk purchase and needs to unload some merch?

It's my last name so it kind of goes hand in hand. I ended up with this, a mario lemieux 11x14 and a Sidney Crosby framed signed Canada jersey. So, I'm trying to minimize whatever damage possible Photobucket burning couch

My favorite team and I'm glad it has all the sigs, but why that photo? :/

My favorite team and I'm glad it has all the sigs, but why that photo? :/

No clue, I saw it sitting there with no bids so popped in the $25 minimum but then with buyers fee of $10 plus $14.99 shipping its now $49.99 and I don't have anywhere to put it, so if anyone else wants to add to their cave/room then I'm happy to forward it on, otherwise it'll be in a safe space until I move again.

No clue, I saw it sitting there with no bids so popped in the $25 minimum but then with buyers fee of $10 plus $14.99 shipping its now $49.99 and I don't have anywhere to put it, so if anyone else wants to add to their cave/room then I'm happy to forward it on, otherwise it'll be in a safe space until I move again.

I'm thinking about it because it's a great price. The picture itself is killing me. Weird to see MCW and Waiters on the court together.

I'm thinking about it because it's a great price. The picture itself is killing me. Weird to see MCW and Waiters on the court together.

If I didn't have 20 other pieces already sitting in storage than I would be more than happy to take it, especially because I have nothing with J Smooth. Just rather someone that will actually display it take it.