dropdown boxes with additional content like future schedules | Syracusefan.com

dropdown boxes with additional content like future schedules

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
i dont see it on either football or basketball page?

i dont see it on either football or basketball page?
Tom Emery is installing add-ons and enhancements in a phased manner, which greatly aids in debugging. Be patient; that content and the recruiting databases will return!

Click the pages tab at the top.

That?

Tabs used to be an addon, but now it's part of the script, so the tabs/dropdown will return soon rather than later.

maybe its just me.

for football the links to the game schedule, tv schedule, opp. team forums etc? they used to all be drop downs?

The dropdowns are there but don't all work. When I try and access the recruiting database for football I get this..
Screenshot (11).png

Honestly I'm not advocating to bring the committed and recruiting databases back. The number of offerees per class has become a full time job to enter. 300-400 offers per class for football is crazy.

The dropdowns are there but don't all work. When I try and access the recruiting database for football I get this..
View attachment 131606
I have tried a couple of times to get this fixed. The technical support people are awful. Worst I have ever run into. I am disgusted with them.

Thanks for trying Tom. Jmo but I think with all the info in the individual recruiting threads, the recruits and offers threads and the fishes and loaves threads we are providing enough info to our posters without having the recruit and commits databases.

Thanks for trying Tom. Jmo but I think with all the info in the individual recruiting threads, the recruits and offers threads and the fishes and loaves threads we are providing enough info to our posters without having the recruit and commits databases.
Yes, I agree it is overkill. You do more than you should for the board already.

Let's forget the databases and give you more time for camp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom