Class of 2022 - DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

#54 BELIZAIRE BASETTE DT, AMERICAN HERITAGE HS, PLANTATION, FL
6' 2" 270 *** 51 TACKLES - 8FL IN 13 GP, 6 SCKS, 1 FR, 1 SAFETY
JR 46 " 15 GP, 5 " , 1 FF

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
ANGRY
TACKLES LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE HIS LAST TACKLE, EVER
VERY FAST OFF THE SNAP
HITS VERY HARD
KNOCKS DOWN TALLER/ BIGGER OL'S

#54 BELIZAIRE BASETTE DT, AMERICAN HERITAGE HS, PLANTATION, FL
6' 2" 270 *** 51 TACKLES - 8FL IN 13 GP, 6 SCKS, 1 FR, 1 SAFETY
JR 46 " 15 GP, 5 " , 1 FF

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
ANGRY
TACKLES LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE HIS LAST TACKLE, EVER
VERY FAST OFF THE SNAP
HITS VERY HARD
KNOCKS DOWN TALLER/ BIGGER OL'S
>COMMITTED/SIGNED NLI to SU<

Last edited:
I'm always surprised when I see a true freshmen starting on Clemson's (or some other major power's) line. How can that happen? How can he be so good, or that team be so bereft where that can happen? I mean 4 years of recruiting at the highest level and the cupboard is bare and no one can start over a true Freshman? Well...
May that be the case here. That Mr. Basette, or some other true freshman, comes in and possesses such mad skills he can't help but start.

Very glad Belizaire is now on campus. I think he makes a significant contribution as a freshman. I really love his fit in our system. He probably has the size and ability to really play at any of the spots on the DL. Not very tall which is OK but really quick first step for his weight and he appears to be strong and can use his hands well to shed. Just looks talented all around. Seems to have a great motor and is tenaceous. I think he'll be a similar player to Cody Roscoe.

Interested to see what his weight will be listed at when they add him to the next roster update.

Looks like he added some highlights of his senior season on May 5th. FYI, there are in that hudl link BillSU had 5 posts up. Just 5 games. Not sure why. Hopefully he comes in healthy. I think we may need Benzo this year.