Class of 2022 - DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

When Bus & team did the album covers last year they asked the recruits for input. I assume that would be the same process this year.

I'm always unsure if players who are young enough to be my kids like the same movies and music or even understand the cultural references.

I just saw Arthur yesterday. He owns the Recovery Lounge in Fayetteville, NY. I go there for IR sauna, the place is awesome. THey also do float tanks, cryotherapy and compression therapy.

My father in law did the landscaping on his house. He couldn’t stop glowing about how nice Chandler was.

I just saw Arthur yesterday. He owns the Recovery Lounge in Fayetteville, NY. I go there for IR sauna, the place is awesome. THey also do float tanks, cryotherapy and compression therapy.

I guess that’s different than the Recovery room which is a crappy version of a sports bar.

What happened to names like Bob and Tim?

(Just kidding this guy has the best name on the team no contest)

Belizaire Bassette II on Hudl

Some senior highlights in the link above. I can see this kid getting a little bit of run as a freshmen similar to Locket.

Got a nice ass and legs. In a football way...as a DT...what?:)
1644608225210.jpeg

Some senior highlights in the link above. I can see this kid getting a little bit of run as a freshmen similar to Locket.

lol It reminds me of a time in HS. I heard an assistant coach say "look at the ass and thighs on that kid". This guy played in the NFL. I thought it was weird back then until I started coaching myself. I know exactly what it means now. Its a great compliment to give to a football player.

I freak out when I see a committed DT thread bumped in fear of the worst. I’m so happy it wasn’t bad news that I don’t even mind that you like his ass.

lol It reminds me of a time in HS. I heard an assistant coach say "look at the ass and thighs on that kid". This guy played in the NFL. I thought it was weird back then until I started coaching myself. I know exactly what it means now. Its a great compliment to give to a football player.
As a track coach I can relate. I think the same as I look at some sprinters and jumpers. You can see the powerful muscular development in certain athletes and know they will be successful.

Yup. It’s one thing to see twitchy explosion in a light skinny athlete. But when you see burst I n an athlete with thick thighs and a stout base, give me that kid every time. It’s especially what we need on the DL for our scheme. With his low center of gravity he should be able to stand his ground and hold up against doubles decently when needed and still have the explosion to shoot gaps and make big plays in both the running and passing game.

Love the insights! As a fan, but never a player, this helps me appreciate what it is that makes some athletes special and what coaches are looking for in recruits. It also has me very excited about this young man and what he might do for SU!

Yup. It’s one thing to see twitchy explosion in a light skinny athlete. But when you see burst I n an athlete with thick thighs and a stout base, give me that kid every time. It’s especially what we need on the DL for our scheme. With his low center of gravity he should be able to stand his ground and hold up against doubles decently when needed and still have the explosion to shoot gaps and make big plays in both the running and passing game.
Well said.

I know we're looking at highlight reels, but that explosion after he sheds the block!