Class of 2022 - DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Belizaire Bassette II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Excellent.
And I say this non-ironically, but I wonder why no crystal balls on a guy like this.
Some recruits we know well in advance and others just materialize.

I’m not an expert when it comes to football and their recruiting so correct me if I’m wrong. But it seems we are getting commits earlier than usual this class and the caliber of player so far has been better. Idk if it has anything to do with the new guys we hired? But it seems we are off to a really good start here.

I’m not an expert when it comes to football and their recruiting so correct me if I’m wrong. But it seems we are getting commits earlier than usual this class and the caliber of player so far has been better. Idk if it has anything to do with the new guys we hired? But it seems we are off to a really good start here.
They had commitments from 11 prospects in the 2021 class by the end of May 2020. One still hasn't signed and one decommitted.

Oh, baby!

So we can recruit true defensive tackles!

Keep up the good work, boys, and bring em in!

It looks like the staff is expanding it's area quicker. In past classes early commits would be mostly NY and Northeast kids vs this year with 2 MI and 1 FL to go with 1 NJ in our first 4

Fantastic get. Very important to get a talented young man that plays a position of need. Kudos to the recruiting staff and welcome to Syracuse University Football young Mr. Bassette. Things are looking up, Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Dear Belizaire,

1616979050031.png

Tremendous get. Not as raw on tape as a lot of defensive tackles we've settled for in the past. To be honest, he might be the best HS DT we've landed in the 2000's. Shout out to the coaches for their DL recruiting work over the last 2-3 cycles because we've been crushing it.

Tremendous get. Not as raw on tape as a lot of defensive tackles we've settled for in the past. To be honest, he might be the best HS DT we've landed in the 2000's. Shout out to the coaches for their DL recruiting work over the last 2-3 cycles because we've been crushing it.

Bnoro - you rui...

Never mind. ;)