Class of 2016 - DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford

I have check out his last few games and he hasn't been putting up any great stats. Its like he had 2 or 3 total tackles in each game and only one against Armwood. I don't know if he is getting doubled teamed or what. I know I am going to get beat up on this but the last few games I will say I'm not overly impressed. He is going up against some pretty good competition but he is going to have to hold his own no matter where he ends up. They have a LB we should be keeping a close eye on. I am sure they are. His name is Thomas Alien, 6'-3" 230 lbs. Leading the team in tackles and sacks. Just saying.

sounds like kid is a serious student, course of study might matter if he is weighing options between the two, can't argue with Stanford or Syracuse with several departments

I have check out his last few games and he hasn't been putting up any great stats. Its like he had 2 or 3 total tackles in each game and only one against Armwood. I don't know if he is getting doubled teamed or what. I know I am going to get beat up on this but the last few games I will say I'm not overly impressed. He is going up against some pretty good competition but he is going to have to hold his own no matter where he ends up. They have a LB we should be keeping a close eye on. I am sure they are. His name is Thomas Alien, 6'-3" 230 lbs. Leading the team in tackles and sacks. Just saying.
You have to look beyond the numbers. You can't just look at tackles when it comes to a DT. Even the very best DTs in the NFL only wind up with 50-60 tackles for an entire 16 game season. Ndamukong Suh had 53 tackles all last year and is probably the best DT in the league. Aaron Donald had 48 tackles. Gerald McCoy had 35 tackles last season.

It's just not a position where you're going to put up huge numbers.

I remember when we were after him when we were recruiting Scoop.