Class of 2023 - DT Connor Knight (AL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DT Connor Knight (AL) Offered

Offers from S. Alabama, Morgan St, Akron, EKU, Alabama A&M, UH, Oregon St, UT Martin, Miami, Troy, Toledo, Jacksonville St, Samford, WIU, Kentucky, Jackson St,UT Chattanooga, Tenn St, Syracuse

I could never imagine a NY curriculum including football, strength and conditioning, or homeroom as part of their grading system.

Not knocking the kid, just something I find fascinating.

I wonder what other states have similar curriculum?

I could never imagine a NY curriculum including football, strength and conditioning, or homeroom as part of their grading system.

Yeah that was my take too.

I don't see a grade for football much different than a grade for PE.
Way back when I was in HS one of my grades was for Orchestra. ;)

My nephew played football in Georgia years ago. I don’t know if it was graded or not; but he showed me his schedule. His last class was PE/Football. He told me the whole football team lifted weights or conditioned the last period of school.

My nephew played football in Georgia years ago. I don’t know if it was graded or not; but he showed me his schedule. His last class was PE/Football. He told me the whole football team lifted weights or conditioned the last period of school.
That's how they do it in my Town of Leesburg Ga. They also have speed training once a week.

lots of schools if you play a sport you dont have to take a PE class.. nothing wrong with that really, probably working way harder in the long run. You could argue a lack of social interaction is missing

lots of schools if you play a sport you dont have to take a PE class.. nothing wrong with that really, probably working way harder in the long run. You could argue a lack of social interaction is missing
The difference is I had to take another real class in its place! hah

Aaah Bach!

Understand Captain America GIF

I'm partial to the fugue. ;)

CONNOR KNIGHT 2023 HEWITT - TRUSSVILLE HS, TRUSSVILLE, AL
# 6' 3" 275 DT/DE// OFFERS: WESTKY, WESTILL, UT MARTIN, TROY, TOLEDO, TXTCH, TNST, SU, SO CAR, SO AL, SAM, PUR, PRVWA&M, ORST, NWST, MGNST, MORHSE C, MISSOU, MIAMI, MD, LIB, KY, JSU, HOU, HAWAII, FLST, FLA&M EMI, EKY, CHATT, ARK, ALCST, ALST, ALA&M, AKRON, USF

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM 4 GAMES ONLY:

PHYSICALLY BUILT THICK, POWERFUL LEGS
VERY STRONG
QUICK
GETS DBL TEAMED AT TIMES
FAST OFF LOS
THROWS D LINEMEN TO GROUND
FAST FOR SIZE

10930801.png

CONNOR KNIGHT 2023 HEWITT - TRUSSVILLE HS, TRUSSVILLE, AL
# 6' 3" 275 DT/DE// OFFERS: WESTKY, WESTILL, UT MARTIN, TROY, TOLEDO, TXTCH, TNST, SU, SO CAR, SO AL, SAM, PUR, PRVWA&M, ORST, NWST, MGNST, MORHSE C, MISSOU, MIAMI, MD, LIB, KY, JSU, HOU, HAWAII, FLST, FLA&M EMI, EKY, CHATT, ARK, ALCST, ALST, ALA&M, AKRON, USF

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM 4 GAMES ONLY:

PHYSICALLY BUILT THICK, POWERFUL LEGS
VERY STRONG
QUICK
GETS DBL TEAMED AT TIMES
FAST OFF LOS
THROWS D LINEMEN TO GROUND
FAST FOR SIZE

10930801.png
Slayton 2.0, or even a higher ceiling?

Forum statistics

Threads