Class of 2022 - DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021

Is he there three days? Does anyone know how it works when they come in for a workout? Seems like others are usually only on campus a day.
It's not an official visit. Just one day.

I haven’t seen that he’s been offered by Cuse. Is that accurate, or does he have an offer?

Spoke with his uncle Nick today. I pressed to see if he would commit to Syracuse if offered. "He may", was the answer. I don't think Nick would let the cat out of the bag even if he knew. Now holds additional offers from Arizona, and Rutgers, and is visiting Oregon State soon. Apparently he moved to Arizona due to the covid restrictions in NY. He was able to play more in Arizona, and get noticed.
Nick also said that Daniel has fallen in love with the West coast and it's weather. I got the impression that S.D. State is currently his favorite.

Spoke with his uncle Nick today. I pressed to see if he would commit to Syracuse if offered. "He may", was the answer. I don't think Nick would let the cat out of the bag even if he knew. Now holds additional offers from Arizona, and Rutgers, and is visiting Oregon State soon. Apparently he moved to Arizona due to the covid restrictions in NY. He was able to play more in Arizona, and get noticed.
Nick also said that Daniel has fallen in love with the West coast and it's weather. I got the impression that S.D. State is currently his favorite.
San Diego? Well, it's no Utica.

His Uncle carried out a Code Red ordered by Col Jessip and had to do some time for it

5.jpg

Offers from Yale and Air Force= so grades must be OK.
Offers from Arizona and SanDiego St. and others...so kid can play.
The fact that he has moved around some MIGHT detract from number of offers.
CUSE has yet to offer...but Dino goes to see him...?
He goes to Arizona for junior year, comes back to Utica, then Covid "takes him back" to Arizona.
So...WHERE WE AT??
It almost sounds to me like Mr. Santiago, if Dino offers, would come back to central NY and play.

I’m shocked we haven’t offered at this point

Kinda weird but who knows

Maybe looking as a PWO. Figured the kid would go to AZ or SDSU instead. If we offer I could see a commitment.
DB probably checked in on him on his way to check out the two qbs in CA.

Maybe looking as a PWO. Figured the kid would go to AZ or SDSU instead. If we offer I could see a commitment.
DB probably checked in on him on his way to check out the two qbs in CA.
Yes. Babers is making the west coast tour.