Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

fellas, we will fight for Robinson but Mizzou and UMich are in good position. Lets go all in on one or two DT's that are not commited or have a chance to flip. BTW Mizzou seems to be heading in the right direction, great reputation of D line play and Robinson is believed to have a relative on the staff.

Obviously, this one isn't over yet but not looking promising.

To your highlighted point above -- who else is out there at this point? DL depth is a key area of weakness that hasn't been adequately addressed in this class.

To your highlighted point above -- who else is out there at this point? DL depth is a key area of weakness that hasn't been adequately addressed in this class.

Hoping Babers/staff pick up a guy like Robinson at the 11th hour. This staff seems to scour the "waiver line" (not sure what school to go to yet) with precision.

Robinson would have ended up being a load in the middle. Have to figure when he’s a finished project he’s going to be 6’6 315 with long arms and can move. Why anyone would move this kid to TE is beyond me?

I agree DL should be a focus. New interest has spark due to success this season. The staff is quiet on those targets.

A Michigan fan would counter with "Wonder if he enjoyed that as* kicking ND gave the Orange last week"
That is totally fair. But after our respective losses, there is no question whether or not we still want our head coach. But not being able to beat tOSU? There are rumblings already...at least in the media. If you ask me, I’d say smoke with no fire. But you never know...;)

Mizzou plays in the SEC. We're not a better program than Mizzou right now.
Mizzou has a terrible in state reputation thats why St. Louis kids don't really look to stay in state. The highest rated players are headed to Illinois and Ohio St.

So at the end of the video all you get is "I am committed to..."
The red balloon can only mean one place.

It’s obvious isn’t it? Clown College

1543199983688.jpeg

What the...Fleck? Don't "Gopher" it! (and why did he hashtag our Russell Thompson-Bishop?)

I think that RTB is probably the assistant coach...
No RTB is much, much cheesier than that. This clown is still clinging to that crappy knock-off of Schiano’s chop the wood.

Can’t stand Fleck - dude idolizes Schady and is such a phony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom