Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

I'd be shocked if he doesn't pick Michigan State.
You'd have to be blindfolded and hearing impaired to pick M-State for anything these days??? ...

We dont know if this has anything to do with a commitment do we
Not sure. Could be a top 5 announcement. If its that? then let me save you some time. Cuse, Mich st, Purdue, Iowa st and Buttgers

Edit. Smells like Mich st. Just saw he was recently was offerred by them.

Last edited:
Nah nobody will care, not michigan Hs football players that’s for sure.
Maybe so. But there's been LOTS of (negative) press about it in Michigan. Articles almost every day ... huge financial impacts, to say nothing of the moral cesspool that M-State wallows in.

Maybe so. But there's been LOTS of (negative) press about it in Michigan. Articles almost every day ... huge financial impacts, to say nothing of the moral cesspool that M-State wallows in.

It didn't hurt Pedo State it isn't going to hurt Mich St. Nobody that I know in Michigan has even batted and eyelash.

Not sure. Could be a top 5 announcement. If its that? then let me save you some time. Cuse, Mich st, Purdue, Iowa st and Buttgers

Edit. Smells like Mich st. Just saw he was recently was offerred by them.
The odd thing with his top 7 list is that Colorado, MSU, UMD, UVA and RU are all new offers, according to his tweets, within the pats 2 weeks. The only two that I see that he visited. posted pics, of those five are RU and MSU. Maybe he is planning to take more officials after the Dead Period in August before school starts?

Last edited:
The odd thing with his top 7 list is that Colorado, MSU, UMD, UVA and RU are all new offers, according to his tweets, within the past 2 weeks. The only two that I see that he visited. posted pics, of those five are RU and MSU. Maybe he is planning to take more officials after the Dead Period in August before school starts?
I agree it is odd. Will be hard to take those OV's when the HS season starts. Maybe his team starts the season with two bye's? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it is odd. Will be hard to take those OV's when the HS season starts. Maybe his team starts the season with two bye's? lol
I don't know if it is having any effect on visits but this longer dead period is not to my liking. I don't think it helps having a 4 week Dead Period in June-July. The old Dead period for this time frame was two weeks.

I don't know if it is having any effect on visits but this longer dead period is not to my liking. I don't think it helps having a 4 week Dead Period in June-July. The old Dead period for this time frame was two weeks.

seems dumb since this time of year the kids have absolutely nothing going on. Their school work and other school commitments are not being disrupted in the middle of summer. Seems like a good time to NOT have a dead period.

seems dumb since this time of year the kids have absolutely nothing going on. Their school work and other school commitments are not being disrupted in the middle of summer. Seems like a good time to NOT have a dead period.
Especially as there is only a brief contact period before the Dead month of August. I don't understand why they decided to make it four weeks. Unless the coaches wanted more time off.

Especially as there is only a brief contact period before the Dead month of August. I don't understand why they decided to make it four weeks. Unless the coaches wanted more time off.

Indeed. I would think making it in September would allow coaches and kids to focus on their own seasons and kids their grades.

Indeed. I would think making it in September would allow coaches and kids to focus on their own seasons and kids their grades.
There is one week the end of July, the 26th through the 31st, for recruiting. Hopefully the staff brings in a bunch of kids for official visits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom