Class of 2018 - DT Eddie Wilson (NY) Verbal to Buffalo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Eddie Wilson (NY) Verbal to Buffalo

Ok. I'll just tell myself that when we lose out to any other school for a player. Should make me feel better...lol
Are you not puzzled when a kid picks Syracuse over a school like Michigan?
All sorts of factors from immediate playing time, location, best path to NFL, coaches, offensive/defensive scheme, academics, to things like weather, girls, uniforms etc...

All sorts of factors from immediate playing time, location, best path to NFL, coaches, offensive/defensive scheme, academics, to things like weather, girls, uniforms etc...

There are all sorts of reasons. I was just saying with everything being fairly similar from what is public that choosing UB was a surprise Imo.

I'm not puzzled, I'm happy. The more accurate comparison would be to ask how the Michigan fans think. They're probably puzzled.

Last edited:
Why? Kids decide to go where they are comfortable. Buffalo was probably recruiting him long before he got an offer from Syracuse.
It seems odd because Syracuse is a higher level program than Buffalo. Everything you say is absolutely true, but I'm sure fans of programs that are considered a few rungs higher on the ladder than us raise their eyebrows when we win a recruiting battle too. I'm looking forward to the day we beat out Clemson, Ohio St, and Alabama for a 5 star.

Is there a Plan A right now? Who is the staff recruiting at D tackle?
Good question. I would love the guy from USF. Maybe the Staff doesn't think it's that big of a priority or plan on bringing in a JC guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom