Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

If any of these guys have dartons heart we are in good shape. I think Darton would look like a hobbit next to these guys
See if he can coach. lol

Hope we can get some offensive lineman, & backups at the skill positions. Seems like glaring weaknesses.

IMG_1768.jpeg

Now is when the hard part starts. Strength training, team building and getting guys to work together for the betterment of the team. No “I” stuff, just ”we”. Can these guys pick up the new system and are they coachable. I assume the coaches did their homework and know they have high character, tough guys who want to win. The next eight months will determine if this team can be good.

You mean we don't need to see how these players mesh, develop, respond to coaching, and produce in games against teams that have been recruiting like this year after year after year before we declare we are instantly now national championship contenders?
LOL . Im as excited as anyone but we are adding peices that other teams have. Now the other stuff have to go well. Getting guys to consistently play at a high level, continuity, game planning, adjustments etc..

LOL . Im as excited as anyone but we are adding peices that other teams have. Now the other stuff have to go well. Getting guys to consistently play at a high level, continuity, game planning, adjustments etc..
One thing I expect from this team is execution on offense and defense. Fran, and Erob have been planning for this for a long time. There will be bumps along the way, but not a lot of excuses. All the false starts and personal foul penalties won't be acceptable to these coaches.

Absolutely. Hoping the board, in general, keeps this in perspective. Big ask.

It is great to have Fran and to be moving in this direction. As Fran said in his opening press conference "Winning is hard." There is a ton of work to be done.

Now is when the hard part starts. Strength training, team building and getting guys to work together for the betterment of the team. No “I” stuff, just ”we”. Can these guys pick up the new system and are they coachable. I assume the coaches did their homework and know they have high character, tough guys who want to win. The next eight months will determine if this team can be good.
Yep. We have enough pieces to work with. But then you look at a team like Miami. Recruit very well, consistently ranked preseason based on that hype, but they just always underperform.