Class of 2017 - DT Liam Dobson (Canada) Committed to Maine | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Liam Dobson (Canada) Committed to Maine

The Canadian import was an FCS All-America candidate thanks to a ton of power but at 6-3, 340, he also moves surprisingly well. He’s vertical jumped 29 inches, which is eye-popping given his dimensions, and his broad jump is 8-6.5. His shuttle time was 4.84 and his 3-cone drill was 8.03. He also has no trouble dunking a basketball.

Last edited:
Looks like we recruited him as a ( D ) lineman and Maine made him an ( O ) lineman we are pretty well set at ( OG ) for next year and the future it will be interesting to see is he ends up at a P5 program.

Looks like we recruited him as a ( D ) lineman and Maine made him an ( O ) lineman we are pretty well set at ( OG ) for next year and the future it will be interesting to see is he ends up at a P5 program.
I wonder if had a preference. It seems like it would be easier to switch from OL to DL than go the other way, if he wanted that. I'd take him either way. Can he shotgun snap?

Love it!!! POUND IT!!!.

In all seriousness is he a stand out and looking to upgrade competition for draft purposes? I want to go back to Marrone days and get more nastiness at O line and if it costs a few 15 yarders then so be it.
This is absolutely what I want as well. We need more Olinemen trying to knock the $:!@ outta the Dline while taking no prisoners

Love it!!! POUND IT!!!.

In all seriousness is he a stand out and looking to upgrade competition for draft purposes? I want to go back to Marrone days and get more nastiness at O line and if it costs a few 15 yarders then so be it.

I’ll take a 15 yard nastiness penalty over a million false starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom