Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

UF visited Steven at school. SU visited Steven at home. UF won't have a final in home visit, from what I understand.

Here's JB's breakdown of Steven, by the way, in case you haven't seen it: http://.com/gridiron-recruiting-spotlight-dt-steven-clark/

If that was a retweet of a Florida tweet, I'd be worried.
It's Vandy related and according to other sources Steven will be choosing between us and Florida tonight.

If anything, his retweet emphasizes his desire to play defense...which might be good for us.

RMH44 said:
It's Vandy related and according to other sources Steven will be choosing between us and Florida tonight.

If anything, his retweet emphasizes his desire to play defense...which might be good for us.

Right. That is kind of what i was implying.

This thread, and the current arguments, make me feel like Lester Freamon in this scene from The Wire (some NSFW language):

one of my favorite scenes ever lol

No, I've made points. You're too close-minded, presumptuous, and unwilling to see them, as evidence by your cherry picking and blatant disregard for anything I've said that doesn't coalign with whatever witty retort you want to respond with. Your last two sentences even show you didn't comprehend the context of what I've said or chose to purposefully ignore and twist it. But please, keep acting like the wiser, bigger man you think you are by telling me otherwise. The whole academic drivel was escalated because your board misinterpreted a counter against a supposed advantage for one that was meant to slam your university as inferior. I don't care if the bias you and anyone around here who agrees with you leads you to believe otherwise, that's the truth, and that's that. You continue the banter with me while preaching for its end, whether you're aware or not of its hypocrisy.

Perhaps, xenophobic boards shouldn't allow guests if they can't accept dissenting opinion from them.

One bit of advice from a lawyer to an aspiring one - If you find yourself losing an argument, just shut up. Because you just make yourself look really silly.

"Anchor Down!" is a Vandy slogan. You'll hear it a lot on third down when they're on defense. Better/worse than jingling keys?

It's a great venue, and a fun city to visit. Had hoped that SU would gotten there for a series (it was pitched by TexanMark and Moontan ... we may need to do that again). I was there for the Gator game this past season. (see what I just did there?:))

Tough to see him visiting both this wknd. If either probably Vandy because of the short drive.

Ok who talked to him... Enough already go open a thread in it called why syracuse and gators hate each other and we will continue it there

Ok who talked to him... Enough already go open a thread in it called why syracuse and gators hate each other and we will continue it there
Just put the guy on ignore - makes life more enjoyable.