Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Think it shows very poor taste for tweeting and retweeting an early announcement that didn't come from Steven. Not cool of the teammate who snitched either. Have some common sense people

That Schneidman is a jackass. The teammate shouldn't have said anything but he probably didn't realize the clown would tweet it out 10 seconds before Steven did

Let's here what went down between last week and this week after the Florida visit.

The Florida visit was very nice. Coaches were great, affable, and all that. Exactly as one would expect. We spent a few days yapping about the visit, weighing the pros and cons. You know, the usual stuff. Things were made a bit more complicated when Vanderbilt and Ole Miss contacted us. The Ole Miss coach gave Steven a great bit of advice during his visit on Monday. Steven's sister, Katie, made a very astute observation that none of us had noted; Steven always sounded like he was on a job interview, except when he talked to Coach Daoust and Coach Bullough.

That Schneidman is a jackass. The teammate shouldn't have said anything but he probably didn't realize the clown would tweet it out 10 seconds before Steven did
Doesn't matter, until I saw it come out of the horses mouth I wasn't believing a thing

The Florida visit was very nice. Coaches were great, affable, and all that. Exactly as one would expect. We spent a few days yapping about the visit, weighing the pros and cons. You know, the usual stuff. Things were made a bit more complicated when Vanderbilt and Ole Miss contacted us. The Ole Miss coach gave Steven a great bit of advice during his visit on Monday. Steven's sister, Katie, made a very astute observation that none of us had noted; Steven always sounded like he was on a job interview, except when he talked to Coach Daoust and Coach Bullough.
Smart girl, good advice for life

When did Steven notify our coaches? And more importantly, how great was their reaction to the news? (Rumor has it that Bullough and Doaust just sacrificed a gator in the Dome)

Do you think he was ever really, really close to switching and going to UF?

When did Steven notify our coaches? And more importantly, how great was their reaction to the news? (Rumor has it that Bullough and Doaust just sacrificed a gator in the Dome)

Just prior to putting it out on twitter. Think he called Florida prior to the twitter announcement, too.

I'm in love with Katie!

shocked.gif

She's a great big sister, all 5'1" of her. She toughened him up as when he was a little tyke. Believe me when I tell you that she's actually a lot meaner than her brother. Maybe "more vicious" is a better term.
Well I know there is a Florida poster by the name of Gator Bait who would we love to have her kick his arse for us :D

It was close. Not sure how close.

I believe that Coach Daoust, Coach Bullough, Katie, and the coach from Ole Miss were instrumental in his decision to remain here.

I'm a closet Ole Miss fan now. (Not really, but thank you Coach Rebel)

Ask away, and I'll do my best to answer.
First, let me say I am very happy. DT is a notoriously hard position to recruit, and keeping Steven in the fold was very important. :D

What I am most curious about is whether Florida said anything "negative" about us. If so, what?