due to Texanmark's short promotion of yuengling beer | Syracusefan.com

due to Texanmark's short promotion of yuengling beer

Drank some today in Missouri. Good stuff!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't you know that this is why he was so happy SU recruited Jason Emerich. He is afterall from Schuylkill Haven, right next door to Pottsville, PA the home of Yuengling.

I cant remember the last time I bought beer in this price point...however, if I am forced to drink something in this range, Yuengling blows away the Coors, Buds, and Millers of the world...

Yuengling owes Mark a debt of gratitude. I say a seasonal is deserved. We are open for names of this fine (pun intended) hearty brew.

I say "Texan's Ale" or "Fine Lot Ale". And they make it with a hint of orange zest. :)

Love me some Yuengling. For my capstone course for my MBA, we had to work with a company where they presented us with an issue and we came up with some solutions. We presented it to the class and turned our findings over to the company. One of our groups worked with Yuengling. For the presentation, Yuengling shipped up a couple of cases of beer. So during their presentation, we all sat there sipping on some nice cold beers, the professor included. Good times.

Drank some today in Missouri. Good stuff!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
What!? How? Did you bring it from out of state? Can't get it in St. Louis. People go to Tennessee for it. Absolutely the best value beer.

What!? How? Did you bring it from out of state? Can't get it in St. Louis. People go to Tennessee for it. Absolutely the best value beer.
My brother and sister in law do a lot of road trips. He brought some back from Tenn. If you haven't sampled it yet, pick up a six pack of Boulevard Pilsner. Definitely in the same league.

been hooked on the stuff since my PA college days in the late 90's.

Yuengling is gr8 beer, very smooth...I like Fine Lot Ale with Orange Zest

Lager doesn't really do anything for me but for that price point it's tough to do better. Being so close and having it served everywhere I'm alway surprised at how many people love the stuff.

Maybe I'm just immune to lager at this point but for my money Yuengling Porter is a better buy. That stuff is an extremely drinkable session beer.

Love this beer, but its not heavy.

True... I was saying heavier as in heavier than yellow fizz beer like Miller Lite. Now if we're talking IPA's, there are so many good ones. Lagunitas IPA and Double Racer IPA are good ones too.

True... I was saying heavier as in heavier than yellow fizz beer like Miller Lite. Now if we're talking IPA's, there are so many good ones. Lagunitas IPA and Double Racer IPA are good ones too.

Sorry...I think I misinterpreted what you meant.

When I think heavy, I think rich, thick...stouts...spicy, winter beers.

IPAs can be "bitter", and are "robust"...but to me, aren't really "heavy". Double IPAs (90 minute) are heavier, but even they I can easily put away 2 or 3 of (not that its necessarily a good idea to)...

Yep...I just tried Sierra Nevada 'Hoptimum' whole cone imperial IPA yesterday for the first time. Now that's a bold IPA.

Bought a four pack of Hoptimum this afternoon and will be enjoying one soon.

My uncle loves Yuengling (as I am a fan of hopper beers, I find it just alright). Every time I make the trip to New York to see the in-laws, I have to bring him a couple of cases back, which annoys my wife. She is not fan of listening to the clinking of the bottles for 14 hours.

Sorry...I think I misinterpreted what you meant.

When I think heavy, I think rich, thick...stouts...spicy, winter beers.

IPAs can be "bitter", and are "robust"...but to me, aren't really "heavy". Double IPAs (90 minute) are heavier, but even they I can easily put away 2 or 3 of (not that its necessarily a good idea to)...

Yeah, last Superbowl I had a couple of Bell's Hopslams and a Dogfish Head 120 min and didn't make it into the 4th Q. Chronic was circulating around as well. Oy.

i started off with a few of those,but switched to cheap vodka as i want to taste what i am drinking. the good stuiff is way to smooth... it gets me in trouble;):bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom