Duke Announcers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Announcers

My son played against his younger brother last night, doesn’t look like he is headed to Westtown or 5 star material unfortunately for him.

westtown hoops has certainly changed since I was the white boy at the end of the bench

I appreciate how Bilas has always stuck up for Boeheim and the Syracuse program, but he’s become less likable and more pompous in his persona in recent years to me.

Far better than the ramblings of this aging buffoon. At least he spared us his “I had dinner with ...” nonsense.

That’s are why you don’t play man on out of bounds plays. Any missed communication on a screen and you give up a wide open shot. Kudos to Duke for calling an additional time out to set up the play.

I appreciate how Bilas has always stuck up for Boeheim and the Syracuse program, but he’s become less likable and more pompous in his persona in recent years to me.

Did you know that Boeheim recruited Jay Bilas?

He’s always been overrated by the board imo, mostly because he usually pays JB and Syracuse pleasantries.

That’s are why you don’t play man on out of bounds plays. Any missed communication on a screen and you give up a wide open shot. Kudos to Duke for calling an additional time out to set up the play.

Stay with option 2, let option 5 go, would also make sense.

bilas has game knowledge, playing experience and a sense of humor. you could do worse.

Give me Doris Burke, Bonnie Bernstein and Erin Andrews, now that’s a three person crew I wood enjoy.

I just don’t have the energy to be annoyed by Vitale. He loves Duke, it is what it is. He’s still a treasure to the sport overall and won’t be around that much longer.

i regret ever showing doris where i hide my apartment key. every time she crashes here it's drama and cheez doodles