Duke at Louisvile | Syracusefan.com

Duke at Louisvile

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Another ACC gem tonight! I will never root for Duke or Louisville for that matter but I think a Duke win is better for us. Drops Ville behind us in the standings and keeps hope alive that Duke might be number 1 again when we beat them again on the 23rd. Starting to think we have a shot at one of those top 4 ACC seeds...Will really feel good about it if we beat NC State tomorrow.

It will be exceedingly difficult to stay in the top 4

Yep, we'd need some big wins. But take care of State and Ville and I think there is a real shot. All the top teams have killer finishes to their schedules.

schedule sets up nice for Cuse in getting the bye weekend before next Wed. L'ville game.

yes but the same is true for the other contenders. gonna be an exciting stretch run in the acc! may best teams win!

I have Louisville cousins and Duke friends and family so I must tread carefully. In terms of pure selfishness and our rankings, it is definitely better if Duke beats Louisville. Can’t watch the game because I’m going out in the snow to see a Broadway play. It’s too bad cos this should be a good one.

I have Louisville cousins and Duke friends and family so I must tread carefully. In terms of pure selfishness and our rankings, it is definitely better if Duke beats Louisville. Can’t watch the game because I’m going out in the snow to see a Broadway play. It’s too bad cos this should be a good one.

What play?

Lysistrata Jones - Wikipedia

Lysistrata Jones is a musical comedy adaptation of Aristophanes' comedy Lysistrata.[1] The book is by Douglas Carter Beane and the score is by Lewis Flinn.[1] After a critically acclaimed off-Broadway run with Transport Group Theatre Company,[2] the show opened on Broadway in December 2011[3] and closed in January 2012. The show tells the tale of the men on a losing college basketball team whose cheerleader girlfriends refuse to have sex with them until they win a game.[4]

Since I plan on us beating Louisville, its better for Louisville to win.

Louisville has a lot of answers. They play good defense, rebound and can shoot the three. SU will have their hands full next week.

I'm cheering for Louisville (not because its better for us (or not), and certainly not because Louisville deserves to be cheered for), but only because they are playing Duke. My hate for Duke will prevail over anything.

Louisville is a good defensive team. We are a poor offensive team. Not a scenario for a happy outcome.

Louisville is a good defensive team. We are a poor offensive team. Not a scenario for a happy outcome.

We beat Clemson and Ohio State who are both ranked higher in defensive efficiency than Louisville.

Sign us up for playing this version of Duke.

Louisville playing at a much higher level than early in the season.

No they aren’t. They beat Michigan State in November and UNC in January. They also lost to Pitt and two out of their last 3. Pay attention.

No they aren’t. They beat Michigan State in November and UNC in January. They also lost to Pitt and two out of their last 3. Pay attention.
They are playing very well of late and they are boat racing Duke.