Duke C Bolden out for ACC Tourney | Syracusefan.com

Duke C Bolden out for ACC Tourney

I can't see Zion returning to play 3 consecutive back to back games. It would be a stupid time to bring him back for that many relatively meaningless consecutive games.

I can see him playing 20 minutes or so against us, and then maybe resting for the semi-finals (if they beat us) and then coming back for a little more in the ACC finals.

I can't see Zion returning to play 3 consecutive back to back games. It would be a stupid time to bring him back for that many relatively meaningless consecutive games.

I can see him playing 20 minutes or so against us, and then maybe resting for the semi-finals (if they beat us) and then coming back for a little more in the ACC finals.
It will be interesting. Zion or one of his people will have to speak up because K will not care one bit about what’s best for the kid. I mean he burned a kids red shirt the last time they played us. He only cares about himself.

now if Zion can just sit out one more game, maybe we have a shot. guess we have a game to win tomorrow first, however

So should we feel sorry for Coach K and Duke? After all they only expect to have Zion back for the ACCT. I mean, gee the poor team.

MCL sprains can be 3-6 weeks depending on severity -- at least for NFL players that's the usual range. Hate to see any kid get injured.

no bolden, rusty zion, too bad alex "the machine" oconnell will still be suiting up

but we gotta beat pitt first

I agree with those saying he was key to their win at the dome. I felt we had that game, maybe not in hand, but we were in excellent position and then Bolden essentially got every single rebound in crunch time and it was over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom