Duke Game Thread...SU MLAX ACC Champs | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...SU MLAX ACC Champs

Orangello said:
No worse than the #2 and possible #1 for the show

I think we're a 1 now.

Going forward a little concerned about Williams getting dominated today...Thats a real game changer if he gets owned like this again in the NCAAs. I know Denver has a real beast of a face-off guy with Trevor Baptiste.Not to mention if we have to play Duke again.

Going forward a little concerned about Williams getting dominated today...Thats a real game changer if he gets owned like this again in the NCAAs. I know Denver has a real beast of a face-off guy with Trevor Baptiste.Not to mention if we have to play Duke again.
Good game. May we meet again in the finals. Duke and Syracuse are the two best teams in the country. I don't know if there are any teams in lacrosse this year who have lock down defenses. It will be a very interesting tournament.

I love these game threads for LAX for one key reason: if I can't catch the game live, I can follow along and feel all of the emotion and stress of the game as if I were watching it! Wow! Great wins for both the men and women.

Gotta ask, though. What the hell happened at the X? Did Duke roll another certified TE/LB type out there or was this all about technique? I remember the old Duke FO guy was a football player and basically bullied people around and used the old rule to his advantage. What did this guy do today? How did he dominate? I'm stunned we got burned so bad at the X but still pulled it out. The thread made it seem like our guys played the sloppiest game of the year.

Last edited:
I love these game threads for LAX for one key reason: if I can't catch the game live, I can follow along and feel all of the emotion and stress of the game as if I were watching it! Wow! Great wins for both the men and women.

Gotta ask, though. What the hell happened at the X? Did Duke roll another certified TE/LB type out there or was this all about technique? I remember the old Duke FO guy was a football player and basically bullied people around and used the old rule to his advantage. What did this guy today do. I'm stunned we got burned so bad at the X but still pulled it out. The thread made it seem like our guys played the sloppiest game of the year.
I think it was a combination of playing a team for the 2nd time (Danowski surely saw something) and also the sub-par play of our wings. They couldn't pick up a GB to save their lives. Williams stellar play this season has masked some of the wings' problems, but today that was exposed. Certainly something for Desko and crew to work on vs. Colgate and {insert 1st round opponent here}.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom