Duke Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

did you see them flash up the tewaarton watch list graphic with ben williams name after we had sat him.

ND will be No. 1 next week when we travel to South Bend. Imagine we'll move up to 4 or 5.

The wifi in the Dome was out today.

Did I miss anything? :):cool::p
Just one or two coronaries and five or six panic attacks. Nothing like JB dishes out in hoops.

P.S. I feel as though I have had many of the above as a Syracuse fan in all sports.

Last edited:
Been out since 9am, haven't watched the game but the duke goalie should have had that one.
Why? He stung the upper left 90, with a solid hard shot. I heard people at the Dome saying that too, couldn't disagree more. It was a great shot.

Why? He stung the upper left 90, with a solid hard shot. I heard people at the Dome saying that too, couldn't disagree more. It was a great shot.

It was 15 yards out, 35 feet. That's far. Didn't look particularly hard, rabil hard anyways. On the flip side, the ball started at the turf and ended up top corner and the goalie is a lefty.

15 yards in overtime, off stick high is easiest spot to make a save. Off stick is actually easier to stop than stick side in my opinion. Glad he missed it.

It was 15 yards out, 35 feet. That's far. Didn't look particularly hard, rabil hard anyways. On the flip side, the ball started at the turf and ended up top corner and the goalie is a lefty.
How far is a yard???

He was open/hands free when he ducked under the Duke defender. Hard to pass up that shot. You miss every shot you don't take. :noidea:

Agree after rewatching. That shot was wicked to read coming out of the stick, arms extended all the way around and awkward angle. Lefty goalie, thought it looked like he may have started cheating to the far pipe and it caught him by surprise going near upper-90.

Agree after rewatching. That shot was wicked to read coming out of the stick, arms extended all the way around and awkward angle. Lefty goalie, thought it looked like he may have started cheating to the far pipe and it caught him by surprise going near upper-90.
Beyond the location--I think the shot itself, from that location and following a spin, surprised the goalie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom