Class of 2015 - Duke Game | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Duke Game

Yamdat44

Walk On
Does anyone know the list of recruits that will be at the Dome for the Duke game? I know Diagne and Battle are supposed to be there. Hoping we can get some more commits after the game.

Does anyone know the list of recruits that will be at the Dome for the Duke game? I know Diagne and Battle are supposed to be there. Hoping we can get some more commits after the game.

It looks like these recruits will be there:

-Weekend of 2/1/14 - Duke Game
-Uncommitted Recruits:
Adly Enoicy - TE
DaiQuan Lawrence - DB
Jonathan Thomas - LB confirmed via twitter
Mikale Wilbon - RB - teammate of Commit OL Aaron Roberts - tentative conf. from Roberts Via twitter
-Commits:
Jamal Custis - WR - Commit Conf. via Twitter
Lamar Dawson - DB - Commit
Rodney Williams - S - Commit - Confirmed via Twitter
Aaron Roberts - OL - Likely Unofficial visit - tentative conf. from Roberts Via twitter

Yes, I know they are football and you were asking about basketball recruits but I couldn't resist posting seeing as though we are just a couple of weeks from national signing day for football.

This list may help the student section show some love to recruits. Pictures?

Nice...disadvantage to having Duke play in our place, now our recruits can come see Duke play nearer their homes on our dime. If one of you guys attending sees Wojo or K so much as smile at Battle that weekend you need to give the offender a nice warm Carrier Dome welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom