Duke Game | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game

tptcuse

Living Legend
I personally expect us to win at Duke, because I think that they will not be able to shoot nearly as many threes. I also think we are due for a breakout offensive performance.

However, there has been a lot written here justifiably mocking the whining of some ACC teams' fans after losses to us. If we lose, I hope we don't do the same thing. I see a lot written about how bad the officiating is going to be, and we are still days away from the game. Duke has a history of perceived favorable refs at home. We just deal with it and get on with things, IMHO. Go 'Cuse!

I believe we will lose at Duke, although I don't want to lose. However, I agree with you. No matter what happens, I hope we are able to be/stay classy! Acknowledge we lost because Duke played better that night.

Did y'all read the article today about how the refs gave an extra possession arrow to Duke in the MD game, which allowed them to get a basket. Duke only won by a basket. Now, was that an "unfair" win? I don't know if Duke would look at it that way, but what if that had happened to us? The entire ACC would be in an uproar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom