Duke has stolen JB’s zone | Syracusefan.com

Duke has stolen JB’s zone

Alsacs

Living Legend
They run 6’10, 6’9”, 6’11” on the backline as well.
They have Allen 6’5” and Duval 6’3” up top.

They will be scary come March in that zone.
Especially with their firepower on offense.

I don’t see SU staying with either Duke or FSU. We’re lucky we can score 60 against either of them and they both are going to have mid-40’s at the half. Our only hope is neither of these teams are a great defensively.

Giving up 50 points in a half ain’t good.

Hard to believe the Cofer kid couldn’t get off the bench until this year.

2017 Duke is the alpha version of Syracuse. Hopefully a couple things swing our way the next 12 months and we can be back up there with them.

This Florida State-Duke game is the highest quality game I have seen in college in years.
Teams are playing hard defensively and teams are still making shots and fighting back and forth.

This Florida State-Duke game is the highest quality game I have seen in college in years.
Teams are playing hard defensively and teams are still making shots and fighting back and forth.
I think the defensive has been incredibly bad. Wide open shots all over the floor. let me put it this way, college teams don't score like this with any kind of good defense.

Yup. Great game to watch. Aaaaaand there’s the stupid huge charge call to ruin it. Typical.

I think the defensive has been incredibly bad. Wide open shots all over the floor. let me put it this way, college teams don't score like this with any kind of good defense.
Penetration gets open looks.
Duval is a lottery pick.
He is making it look easy.

Penetration gets open looks.
Duval is a lottery pick.
He is making it look easy.
200 pts in a college game + not good defense. Duke hasn't played good defense all year.

200 pts in a college game + not good defense. Duke hasn't played good defense all year.
These teams are making shots and not milking the shot clock.
That is why the scoring is up.
It’s not for a lack of good effort on defense.
Duke has a Tyreke Evans, Steve Novak, Zack Randolph, Trey Lyles, Serge Ibaka NBA lineup this year.
There guys are all lottery picks minus Grayson Allen.

These teams are making shots and not milking the shot clock.
That is why the scoring is up.
It’s not for a lack of good effort on defense.
Duke has a Tyreke Evans, Steve Novak, Zack Randolph, Trey Lyles, Serge Ibaka NBA lineup this year.
There guys are all lottery picks.
yeah, and they are really good on offense and suck on defense.

How selfish of him. These kids are never going to get drafted if they play zone.