duke nsst | Syracusefan.com

duke nsst

upperdeck

Living Legend
bubble talk but dont we want duke to beat all the bubble teams like nc st

bubble talk but dont we want duke to beat all the bubble teams like nc st

For teams outside of the ACC (like Kentucky, Wisconsin, Arizona) I would certainly say yes.

ACC. net/net I would say its a draw. Right now the ACC is seen as too top heavy, and there are a lack of quality victories in that RPI 30-60 Range. NC St could then become a quality victory for us.

The bubble might actually be pretty big this year with how mediocre most of the "top 25" is. Lots of parity

NCS looks pretty good. Duke is having a dizzy spell right now. Down 55-48 with under 11 to go.

we could also lost to NCST and they would have that and a win vs duke over us

I remember a ton of 'Cuse fans invading that building a few years ago. It's crazy how there seems to be no Duke fans in attendance.

NCS is kicking their butts right now. They are up 66-52 and totally dominating on both ends of the floor. Okafor is totally lost on defense at times. They're getting killed on the boards and everything inside is getting sent back by NCS. NCS won't get to the rim off the dribble as easy against SU's zone. It will interesting to see if NCS can handle the final 7 minutes of the game.

Turner and Lacey will torch the zone

Anya is playing very well for NCS. He has good hands and great timing. He could have helped SU.

SU gets the pack last game of the regular season on the road. They keep playing like this could be another resume opportunity

Frig Dook, hope they lose every game they play. I never root for them.

Now when Duke loses do they fall below Wisconsin? Duke beat Wisconsin at UW but with the way posters vote they never factor stuff like that into their polls. The rankings don't matter but it just interests me how bad pollsters are.

Now when Duke loses do they fall below Wisconsin? Duke beat Wisconsin at UW but with the way posters vote they never factor stuff like that into their polls. The rankings don't matter but it just interests me how bad pollsters are.

at least you acknowledge the rankings don't matter

NCS is starting to panic and the lead is down to 10 with nearly 4 minutes to play. They stopped attacking and the big m has moved to Duke.

72-64 NCS. Duke has scored 11 straight. Three minutes to go. Duke likes to play fast. It helps to keep them in a slow, deliberate game.

87-75 Final. NCS played very well. Let's see how they do next Wednesday when NC comes to town.

giving up 87 this year is like giving up 100 ten years ago. duk is pretty darn good but they have a lot of work to do imo

Anya has really lost a lot of weight and looked good. He will kill SU inside just watch and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom