Duke opens -11.5 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

Duke opens -11.5 over Cuse...

They scored 60 against us on their home court and we gave up about 15 dunks. SU was still in the game until about 9 minutes to go and our offense was horrible. It will be interesting to see how JB decides to play them defensively.
Prior to the dolomite offensive explosion.

If our offense doesn’t improve I would take duke to cover... coach k knows how to coach offense and their players are flat out better than ours. With Michigan St the only guy who I thought stood out was bridges...

Duke has 4 dudes currently projected in the first round of the NBA draft... how is that not ridiculous?

Duke has 4 dudes currently projected in the first round of the NBA draft... how is that not ridiculous?
upload_2018-3-18_18-39-1.jpeg

Too bad nobody admits that JB has 1000 wins or this would set even more records than it already will in terms of total victories by the opposing coaches.

The worst thing that can happen to us in the tournament is to run into a team that knows us.

I think we're a lot more pissed off than the last time we played Duke, though. Weird things happen in single elimination tournaments. We've paid the price playing all of these close games and can close out. We can survive and advance.

The worst thing that can happen to us in the tournament is to run into a team that knows us.

I think we're a lot more pissed off than the last time we played Duke, though. Weird things happen in single elimination tournaments. We've paid the price playing all of these close games and can close out. We can survive and advance.
Yup - the last thing I wanted to see was someone familiar with our style of play.

This is going to be a game if you will. A really close game. Imagine that.

Yup - the last thing I wanted to see was someone familiar with our style of play.
when we got into the tourney I was like finally we don't have to play ACC teams for a while. well now its back.

Yup. Best offensive team vs. BY FAR the best defensive team left in tournament. Cant wait.
The offset to that is Duke's weakest point is their defense, which has improved considerably lately. Our weakest point is our offense.
The guys are really going to have to play their best game of the year to take this one.

4 days later and the line hasn't moved an inch. Interesting. ML hasn't moved either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom