Duke Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Predictions...

Why would they run that promotion?
B3ecause i still have my ID and I miss Varsity Pizza and it would be fun. Plus, it's just a slice, like Lays Potato Chips, nobody can eat just one.

B3ecause i still have my ID and I miss Varsity Pizza and it would be fun. Plus, it's just a slice, like Lays Potato Chips, nobody can eat just one.
Yeah but it doesn’t drive anything? It’s not like it’s being done in conjunction with the university to drive attendance.

88-72 bad guys.

I assume we will get the same "tobacco road" refereeing attributed to Yankees. Scared to think how many of our centers will foul out. I feel we will stay within reasonable striking distance most of the game. but in the end we lose by 15.

I assume we will get the same "tobacco road" refereeing attributed to Yankees. Scared to think how many of our centers will foul out. I feel we will stay within reasonable striking distance most of the game. but in the end we lose by 15.

Since we only have two centers, the answer can't be more than "two".

pain... I will watch the first half hoping we can stay within 10, will leave at half to go to my favorite mexican place for their chicken soup, modelo especial and a tequila shot to comfort me while tracking the score on my phone and watching other games on their tvs. A great way to spend an afternoon on a very cold day in St. Louis.

Cuse by an ear!

DDEDDFFE-8C51-4B36-A72A-180F1AC1B1E1.jpeg

Shuts down schools if the forecast calls for 31 degrees = 85
Walks uphill, both ways, through 2 feet of snow = 88

Yeah, we shock the world - that is what this thread is for!!!!
That is correct, or at least it used to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom