Duke struggling with vermont | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Duke struggling with vermont

Games like that simply don't happen to good teams.
Good teams beat teams like Vermont by 30+.

Good teams don't lose tournament championships to teams like Charlotte.

Good teams don't lose to teams like N.Carolina that are missing their best players.

2013-Rise of the Mid-Major

...unless your playing Duke at Cameron and the refs are scared of a bunch of loud choreographed nerds.

Kansas is worse than Duke. No way the refs would have allowed it to come down to a last possession at the Fog. No way.

pearl31 said:
Games like that simply don't happen to good teams. Good teams beat teams like Vermont by 30+. Good teams don't lose tournament championships to teams like Charlotte. Good teams don't lose to teams like N.Carolina that are missing their best players.

What do good teams beat St Francis by?

It really is lost on you, isn't it?

I think he was comparing Vermont to St Francis and the margins of victory between the Duke and the Orange. I think St Francis is a better team than Vermont. But I am sure Vermont will suddenly have a super high RPI rating so it doesn't affect Duke's rating.

Kansas is worse than Duke. No way the refs would have allowed it to come down to a last possession at the Fog. No way.
If you watched Iowa State vs. Kansas last season, you know the refs do not want KU to use... it was a travesty in officiating, I could care less about Iowa State but I was flipping out, as a complete non fan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom