Dukes going get the Hillary Clinton Coronarion all year by the media | Syracusefan.com

Dukes going get the Hillary Clinton Coronarion all year by the media

I was thinking, somewhere there is an avid UConn hoop fan who loved Hillary and hated Trump. This has been one tough week.

Hopefully they also aren't a Jets fan.

I was thinking, somewhere there is an avid UConn hoop fan who loved Hillary and hated Trump. This has been one tough week.

Lol. I'm pretty sure that "somewhere" is the entire state of Connecticut. So yeah tough week for them.

Consider yourself lucky

Lol. I'm pretty sure that "somewhere" is the entire state of Connecticut. So yeah tough week for them.
Connecticut gets what they deserve. They just re-elected slimy Richard Blumenthal to the Senate...the same guy that sued ACC and blatantly lied about his service record.

Ironically, I think his lawsuit is one of the reasons that Uconn hasn't been invited to a P5 conference. Oh...the irony.

Anyone else watch the Duke game and think Grayson Allen has plateaued? Not sure if he's a National POY type talent. I actually think Kennard is their best guard.

Anyone else watch the Duke game and think Grayson Allen has plateaued? Not sure if he's a National POY type talent. I actually think Kennard is their best guard.
Hes a great college player obviously, but his whole thing of traveling into the lane, purposely drawing contact, flailing the ball out of bounds and hoping for a foul call because his coach is named K...is not going to translate well at all at the nba level. K even alluded to that after game in presser- basically inferring that Tripper needs to stop depending on the refs so much...

Hard to take that from one game but he certainly wasn't impressive and for a team without a true PG Kennard is a much better playmaker than Allen. Time will tell but its not out of the question.

Hes a great college player obviously, but his whole thing of traveling into the lane, purposely drawing contact, flailing the ball out of bounds and hoping for a foul call because his coach is named K...is not going to translate well at all at the nba level. K even alluded to that after game in presser- basically inferring that Tripper needs to stop depending on the refs so much...

He had a rough game, I don't see him being better than he was last year, I don't think kennard is that good, going to be interesting to see how good their freshman are, and if they can stay healthy.

Reserving judgement until they're healthy, if they ever are. But right now it looks as though Miami, UVa, UNC and UL are our toughest competition. Pitt is looking solid as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom