Dukie V just said... | Syracusefan.com

Dukie V just said...

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
With this duke/unc game a #1 overall seed is at stake... Uhhhh...

just forget the rest of the season and crown the winner tonite dickie

In the acc tournament
no they asked him what was at stake and he said "acc regular season title, 1 seed in acc tourney, #1 overall seed." he absolutely said the word overall seed. Why would he refer to the 1 seed in the acc as the overall 1? I think he's been brainwashed by the Cameron dbags

no they asked him what was at stake and he said "acc regular season title, 1 seed in acc tourney, #1 overall seed." he absolutely said the word overall seed. Why would he refer to the 1 seed in the acc as theoverall 1? I think he's been brainwashed by the Cameron dbags

he meant in the ACC tourney.

I think he's just an idiot who meant "No. 1 seed" in general and doesn't realize the difference.

It seemed like me he was implying no.1 overall seed in the NCAA because the teams are tied and couldn't be tied for the ACC tournament.

He needs to apologize for that hickey he gave Austin Rivers dammit.

Is that an NCAA violation?

(Yes, I've made this joke in 2 threads now) :noidea:

Sheesh, It's Dickey V. Give the guy a break. He's just an exciteable guy getting caught up in the moment. Dickey V. has brought a lot of excitement to college basketball over the past 30 years and nowhere can be found a person with a greater love and enthusiam for the game. He may be a Dook homer but he loves Jimmy B and the Cuse as well. I overlook his shortcomings and just appreciate him for what he is. Like him or not he is a National treasure within the realm of college basketball.

Vitale Makes Mistakes, I'm glad we got this breaking news off our chests!

Most (like pretty much all people) don't even need to hear the soundbyte. It's so obvious what he meant that I just can't understand the thread.

Are we paranoid or just bored as a fanbase? Id say both, we are more crtical of the media this year than our coach and players. It's because we ARE AWESOME BABY WITH A CAPITAL A...

Vitale Makes Mistakes, I'm glad we got this breaking news off our chests!

Most (like pretty much all people) don't even need to hear the soundbyte. It's so obvious what he meant that I just can't understand the thread.

Are we paranoid or just bored as a fanbase? Id say both, we are more crtical of the media this year than our coach and players. It's because we ARE AWESOME BABY WITH A CAPITAL A...

It's Dickie V. I think everyone has accepted that he's kind of become a flake for the ACC and has fun with it, but rest assured when Duke plays UNC and ESPN goes insane with this nonsense he's going to take some heat. It's all in good fun.

We used to get 2 threads a night about Dickie V on Duke game nights 5 or so years ago. People have adjusted, but this is his day and he's going to take some heat!!

We have now over-adjusted and make two threads a day when Gottlieb gets air time. lol

And today Doris asked Pasch which quarterback had the strongest arm and his first answer was Peyton Manning "when healthy". Where was the rage for this?

i never would have guessed puke was playing north:E cornholio today-wish espn had mentioned it during the week-i didnt hear anything about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom