Dungey invited to Bengals minicamp. Released by Bengals | Syracusefan.com

Dungey invited to Bengals minicamp. Released by Bengals

I heard someone mention on ESPNU radio that over 100 players have come up from this Spring development league. Did I mishear that?

Burrow is going to get almost all the snaps in 2021 and Brandon Allen appears to be set as the backup but he's got a shot at QB3.

Burrow is going to get almost all the snaps in 2021 and Brandon Allen appears to be set as the backup but he's got a shot at QB3.
And since they passed on sewelll in draft there’s a good chance burrow get crushed and qb2

Would love to see Eric land here. With their OLine issues, they could use a guy with his sense for the pocket and when to get out of there.

And since they passed on sewelll in draft there’s a good chance burrow get crushed and qb2

Shut your mouth!!!! lol

We addressed OL later in the draft and brought Reiff in FA, we should be a lot better along with bringing Frank Pollack back to coach the OL

#FingersCrossed

The Bengals still have fans?!?!

Yup back like a bad rash year after year despite our incompetent owner (although his grand daughter Elizabeth Blackburn has been a breath of fresh air and new ideas for fans.)

With that said Burrow def gives us hope and we have plenty of weapons on offense with Mixon, Boyd, Tee Higgins and 1st rd pick Chase.

While I don't think Zac Taylor is the right guy to lead the team this year will be make or break for him.

It's not any worse than sitting through the G-Rob years or last years 1 win season...

Who’d have known we had such a Cincy group on the forum.

Always wanted to visit the city. Intriguing area of the country to me.

You are welcome anytime, we have a large tailgate of about 150 every game on the banks of the Ohio just south of the stadium, lots of great things to do in the area!

I'm intrigued by the connection - no offense to ED but he has been out of the game for a while and there are a ton of more recent college QB's who could fill what I sense is a live arm spot until they can get all their QB's up and moving. Good for him.

It's just a mini-camp. They probably want a couple of QBs so they can practice fast, and this is a low risk / no long term commitment opportunity for them to check someone like Dungey out.

For Dungey, it's a potential foot in the door, and an opportunity to gain experience by immersing in an NFL setting, and to "stay" within NFL teams' radar.

Last edited:
Eric is one of my all time favorite SU players. He played the game in a way that was so much fun. If you could personify “spark” he was it.

I’ll root for him as hard as I can with whatever he does. Go Bengals.
My favorite Syracuse University Football player.

I have never seen a tougher, more competitive athlete.