Dungey Soph Highlights Video | Syracusefan.com

Dungey Soph Highlights Video

He's poised to have a monster season.

Need: a running game and two WR to take a big step fwd.

That video actually made me really excited for what Erv Philips might do in his senior year/year 2 of this offense. 1,500 yards and 10-12 TD's isn't out of the question for him.
My prediction is Ismael will do pretty well this year and I think Custis is going to come in and surprise some people...finally. I think Moe will will win the other slot spot. But no doubt, Phillips is going to kill it this year!

Hopefully this is Dungey's last year and before you start to flame me read the rest of my post. I would love to see him put HUGE numbers, SU to get to a bowl, and him remain injury free. Then he declare for the draft and be a high pick. This would bode well for our future QB's (Culpepper and Devito) and anyone else SU is looking at recruiting wise in years to come.

Love the move he puts on 49 at the 1:35 mark -
can imagine a Chris Berman "WHOOP!" when the dude whiffs after the cutback. :cool:

Nothing against The Officer, Rex, or TD, but for the love of Jim Brown can we please keep Dungey healthy for a full season this year??!!
Improvement by the OL, some semblance of a run game, and a capable TE to stretch the D and offer a bailout option should all help immensely in that regard.

Hopefully this is Dungey's last year and before you start to flame me read the rest of my post. I would love to see him put HUGE numbers, SU to get to a bowl, and him remain injury free. Then he declare for the draft and be a high pick. This would bode well for our future QB's (Culpepper and Devito) and anyone else SU is looking at recruiting wise in years to come.
I'm not sure an NFL team takes a shot on Dungey. He can't survive a season at the NCAA level. He may actually be SEVERELY hurt in the NFL

This argument makes 0 sense. If he continues progressing at his current rate, he will be one of the best Qbs in the country by his senior year. Not sure why we would want to give that up so that one of the younger qbs gets to play a year earlier. I'm not sold on Divito yet, judging by his snapchat, he spends most of his time eating/at i-hop.

This argument makes 0 sense. If he continues progressing at his current rate, he will be one of the best Qbs in the country by his senior year. Not sure why we would want to give that up so that one of the younger qbs gets to play a year earlier. I'm not sold on Divito yet, judging by his snapchat, he spends most of his time eating/at i-hop.
If he does a have a great, injury filled year, and is projected to go high you go. Just look at the QB for UNC.

Great video.

who in the hell picked the "music" for it, though? I'm using the term "music" very loosely here. And I thought Friday was the worst thing I've ever heard...

Great video.

who in the hell picked the "music" for it, though? I'm using the term "music" very loosely here. And I thought Friday was the worst thing I've ever heard...
Not a big Travis Scott fan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom