Dyno Babers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dyno Babers

I was out of town so recorded and watched the game when I got home. Sideline reporter called our head coach Dyno Babers. Come on people. At least pretend you did your homework.
I think at this point they should just call him Dyno BBQ and get it over with lol

Did anyone else notice they had his name as "Marlon Wax" on the screen when they showed him mic'd up on the sideline?
Yep, had to look up the official Syracuse rooster to make sure he didn't change his name lol

I was out of town so recorded and watched the game when I got home. Sideline reporter called our head coach Dyno Babers. Come on people. At least pretend you did your homework.
It’s terrible to make fun of someone’s southern accent.

They'd all be learning it right now if Clemson didn't repeatedly fumble the ball inside the 5 against Duke.

But, because they did, it's Duke's year for the attention.

Even if we win Saturday, people will just say oh Clemson sucks this year.
I say we just chop down Clemson, UNC, and FSU.

That’s what I would do.

Herzlich was awful. It didn't sound like he did any prep for the game. He added no value to the broadcast. When he spoke, it was usually uninsightful, football cliches.
I actually don't mind him. He sounds like he's having fun watching football. I'll take it.

I actually don't mind him. He sounds like he's having fun watching football. I'll take it.
Fair enough. I was also in a cranky mood from the first drive of the game until midway through the 3rd quarter.

Folks, let me just say, Live TV ain't so easy. Is that a gaffe? Yes. Absolutely. It sure was.
But I am certain she knows our HC's first name and how to pronounce it.
Lotta glass houses around here.
What bothered me more was the statement (said twice) that the injured Army player was being taken to Upstate Medical, which is 4 miles away from the Dome. I would think the reporter was just repeating what was said in her ear, but somebody screwed up.

I have never...yes never...heard a Syracuse promo on SiriusXM ACC Channel. I hear UNC's daily.

These are those short promos during show breaks
Me neither. I’ve heard Duke, UNC, others 100x. Never SU.

And pretty much the whole ACC pregame crew was expecting Army to be a triple option team...
Yeah I kept waiting for the triple option. I still have PTSD from that Tech game years ago

What bothered me more was the statement (said twice) that the injured Army player was being taken to Upstate Medical, which is 4 miles away from the Dome. I would think the reporter was just repeating what was said in her ear, but somebody screwed up.
Maybe they took the long way there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom