Dyshawn Davis says SU will shock the world this year... | Syracusefan.com

Dyshawn Davis says SU will shock the world this year...

he's right - no one is giving SU a chance - going to be a shock when SU is bowling at the end of the year and has a couple of ranked pelts hanging on the wall

I absolutely love it that the players seem to have completely bought into HCSS's selection and his hard-nosed philosophy.

It reminds me of the talking heads before the Louisville game last year. We were an after thought - most people were talking about what was going to happen after they beat us.

I am rooting for Clemson to be undefeated when they come to the dome.

Are you ready for some football? Love it when kids buy into the coach's concept. Of course hard nosed aggressive attacking style of play is exciting as a player, but the kids seem to be drinking the koolaid. When we are only expected to win four or five games, there is nowhere to go but up!

I just love the attitude of the players since M & Co left the scene. I don't say this as an insult to M as I appreciate his brining us forth from the wilderness, but more a compliment to HCSS and his hardnosed attitude which has really rubbed off on the players IMHO

Syracuse football is the only reason I am ok with how fast this summer has been progressing.

I genuinely believe we'll be undefeated and ranked heading into the Clemson game where we shock the Tigers in front of 48,000 in the Dome on Homecoming.

I am with you. This literally gets more excited than, i'd care to admit... ;)

BOwsD4tCEAMiIcC.jpg:large

You could make one hell of a drinking game out of player quotes containing the phrase "shock the world".

That's a great hit by Davis, but this year it's a 15 yard penalty and an ejection. The officials are going to have to have some common sense with interpreting this new rule.