Dyshawn Davis? | Syracusefan.com

Dyshawn Davis?

Is he hurt ?....did he play?

We played a lot of Okie, nickel and dime and I don't think he is in for them. I think he only plays in the base 4-3 defense.

Sent from my DROIDX

Bees is correct. He played some, but the game plan was a lot of okie. So it limited Davis snaps. Don't worry, you'll see a lot of him this Saturday.

i didnt see much lynch either, but i did see him.

the nice part is having enough pieces to play people in spots they can do well with..
the young kids getting serious time is great and the depth its creating is great a well..

it also helps playing all these high tempo teams that we are moving so many people in . some teams swap the dline guys for depth but we are rotating dbs and lbs as well.. that is great for the future, kids know they will play and not just sit behind in the depth chart hoping for blow outs to get into a game..

in years past we were lucky to have a 1 deep now we are going 2-3 deep in some spots.

We basically played the whole game in a dime defense outside of a few plays by the goal line. No need to worry. WVU doesnt run at all so Shafer wanted as much speed and coverage out there at all times. Plus it allows for more flexibility in where the blitzes could come from.

Both Diabate and Fisher had nice games. Diabate had 7 tackles, impressive.

Both Diabate and Fisher had nice games. Diabate had 7 tackles, impressive.

We caught a glimpse of how fast Diabate is, and why he was so prolific at the JUCO level.

He'll be a great rotation guy here--the future looks bright at LB.

I love that we have so many capable guys. Spruill has been great all year, Vaughan has been solid, Dyshawn's had monster games, Lynch has had some nice moments, and I thought Diabate was great Friday.

Davis was in on the goal line, but not much more...victim of the scheme..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom