Dyshawn was LTesque yesterday | Syracusefan.com

Dyshawn was LTesque yesterday

Dcuse

All Conference
Think I saw a snot bubble come out of that kids helmet yeterday when rewatching in slow motion.

Man what a linebacker core we've got heading to the future! The DB's are getting better also.

( I'm tired of reading about shortcomings. Thought I'd switch it up)

Keith Bullock.

It is kinda funny that he often comes out in passing situations. He was recruited as a WR/DB and moved to LB when he got here. You would think that when we go to our 3rd down 3-4 he would be good at covering but he comes out for Anene.

Dyshawn looks like a good one, so does crume, Keon lyn, jarrod west...but marrone can't recruit according tom some on this board. rutgers has been touted by many as being better at recruiting yet it seemed like we had better talent in the game.

It is kinda funny that he often comes out in passing situations. He was recruited as a WR/DB and moved to LB when he got here. You would think that when we go to our 3rd down 3-4 he would be good at covering but he comes out for Anene.
Agreed, considering he seems to be BY FAR our fastest linebacker.

The trio of Spruill/Davis/Lynch looks like a freaking awesome trio in the future, if they can get a little bulkier but maintain their speed.

Defense will have a glass ceiling without some kind of pass rush from the down 4.