EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

honestly the bowl opt out and media day idea is amazing make a MyAD mode similar to Owner mode in Madden, convince boosters to fund upgrades and set ticket prices and concessions and hire coaches and upgrade facilities

Haha, bowl opt outs would be the new “your superstar player is randomly in poor condition and youre not winning this game, and just in case you are winning we will make your players get injured and/or fumble at the worst times” from Tecmo Super Bowl.

Haha, bowl opt outs would be the new “your superstar player is randomly in poor condition and youre not winning this game, and just in case you are winning we will make your players get injured and/or fumble at the worst times” from Tecmo Super Bowl.
I actually really like the idea of targeting reviews.

Just the idea of a gamer getting flustered having to sit through a simulated review of something they have absolutely zero control over is cracking me up.

In my house, it’s still this:

5A4F76E7-F8F8-40E8-A091-78266CEE019B.jpeg

Make it where you have to convince them to play like you can convince them not to go draft post season and sell playing time or the chance to boost their round and it Varies based on projected round

Make it where you have to convince them to play like you can convince them not to go draft post season and sell playing time or the chance to boost their round and it Varies based on projected round
They should Have to use recruiting points to get star player X to play in the college football playoff.

They should Have to use recruiting points to get star player X to play in the college football playoff.
I like that idea a lot.

Did they ever make it so that when you're making recruiting pitches and neg recruit the competing schools that you lose credibility/hurt reputation?

perhaps the rosters are filled out in reverse.. if a guy goes pro then he becomes available in the ncaa version, then the rest of the roster is filled by some random algorithm.. For a team like Ala you would get half the team filled out, for SU not so much.. But still at any point you would have the ability to play with some of your favorite players. and you could tweak it so that McNabb is your qb in your 2023 team if you wanted..

perhaps the rosters are filled out in reverse.. if a guy goes pro then he becomes available in the ncaa version, then the rest of the roster is filled by some random algorithm.. For a team like Ala you would get half the team filled out, for SU not so much.. But still at any point you would have the ability to play with some of your favorite players. and you could tweak it so that McNabb is your qb in your 2023 team if you wanted..
99 percent likely custom rosters will be able to be imported and that’s what everyone will use

I feel like the majority of players actually play and enjoy the Dynasty/Franchise mode on NCAA the most compared to other sports games

Ncaa football and 2khoops were the number one reason for having a console for me. Not that other games weren't fun but these are the golden goose. Now - hopefully it's not so watered down and unlicensed with fake teams etc that its unplayable.

Edit- just saw article that they got licensing! Sweet.

Does anyone have a copy of College Hoops 2k8 for 360 they would sell?

Does anyone have a copy of College Hoops 2k8 for 360 they would sell?
I think I have it for PS2 is that the Kevin Love or Adam Morrison cover?