Ebo announcing in a minute on ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ebo announcing in a minute on ESPN

If he chose SU and said it was close to home, there would BE no ignorance there. Unless you also look at a map and determine that Clemson is only about four inches from Brooklyn.

Not for nothing, but if we had a true legit shot at this guy, that was likely flushed with Marrone's NFL interview round-robin... and I don't blame the kid one bit...

Is what it is...

His reasoning is odd but not the decision, I can't blame him with Marrone in doubt.

His mind was already made up even before marrone was in doubt.

Is Bob Marley's ghost going to visit him tonight?

Someone agrees
EBO FB.png

He wanted to be part of the rebuilding project at Clemson. After all, SU killed WVU last year, and the Mounties then hung 70 on Clempsun. Then SU crushed WVU again this year. Maybe Clemson will catch up to SU while he is there.

that stinks - hope he likes it there and hope he loses 4 times to Syracuse and all his boys

The first third of that want as bad as I'd remembered... but then, the last 2/3, such as, was even worse than most U.S. Americans could probably stand.

Poor gal!

Had no effect this was decided by things that we don't do.
Coming from most people this would sound like sour grapes. Really stinks if true, and I only hope they get nailed for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom