EBO hope you are reading this board | Syracusefan.com

EBO hope you are reading this board

Cause that WVU team that we pimp slapped was the same team that ran a train all over Clemson last year to the tune of 70-33 ... just sayin ...
Loosing Sharpe will leave a nice hole for himto fill. Ebo!Come on over and fill it up. You know deep down you are an Orangeman with your friends already to be here.

He is a fool if he picks anyone else but the cuse!

I have to be honest ... Clemson is not good defensively ... not sure why an elite prospect would want to play in that system. With the right talent Shafer can really make life hell for opponents. I wish the kid the best where ever he goes but why would an elite defensive talent go play for team A which was shellacked for 70 points when team B holds that same opponent to 14 and looks flat out nasty in the process.

Pimp slapped? Ran Train?! Exceptional post right there, kudos to you wfschrec!

Pimp slapped? Ran Train?! Exceptional post right there, kudos to you wfschrec!

Sorry ... just sick of hearing about Clemson as if they were a national power ... I know the kid will succeed no matter where he goes ... but lets face it ... if the ACC didn't suck they wouldn't be ranked ... they would have more than 2 losses ... I mean your best OOC win is against the worst Auburn team they have probably ever ... ever had ... kudos Dabo ... you dodged that bullet at least ... with our OOC they lose probably at least 1 maybe 2 more games ... Clemson gave up 48 points to NC State and 31 to BC for crying out loud.

I have a feeling that Clemson is going to be our new Rutgers. Lots of barking...delusions of grandeur...with the occasional "pimp slap" (credit to wfschrec) to keep them in line.

I have a feeling that Clemson is going to be our new Rutgers. Lots of barking...delusions of grandeur...with the occasional "pimp slap" (credit to wfschrec) to keep them in line.

Without the Jersey accent ... which will make them easier to understand ... with that southern drawl the trash talk will be slower and more methodical.

Without the Jersey accent ... which will make them easier to understand ... with that southern drawl the trash talk will be slower and more methodical.
I was going to say they also use smaller words, but then they push them all together into one long word, so I guess they are still big words.

Sorry ... just sick of hearing about Clemson as if they were a national power ... I know the kid will succeed no matter where he goes ... but lets face it ... if the ACC didn't suck they wouldn't be ranked ... they would have more than 2 losses ... I mean your best OOC win is against the worst Auburn team they have probably ever ... ever had ... kudos Dabo ... you dodged that bullet at least ... with our OOC they lose probably at least 1 maybe 2 more games ... Clemson gave up 48 points to NC State and 31 to BC for crying out loud.

No reason for sorry, I was legitimately assumed/impressed with your intitial post. The terminology cracked me up.

No reason for sorry, I was legitimately assumed/impressed with your intitial post. The terminology cracked me up.

I'm in the office and I had some rap music cranking ... its one of those days.

I actually hope he doesn't read this board most days...

Touche ... but you have to admit that its impressive that the kid has a 1600+ reply count on his own thread :)

I'm in the office and I had some rap music cranking ... its one of those days.

images

I can only surmise you're listening to Big Pun or early Ludacris?

You name it and its on my youtube feed :) ... Of course now I've transitioned into rock ... Theory Of A Deadman ... Volbeat ... Staind ... etc. ... I'll all over the map jacked up on caffine and plenty to do ... and FWIW WVU still hasn't recorder a first down ... chances are I'll receive a raise before they record one ...

You name it and its on my youtube feed :) ... Of course now I've transitioned into rock ... Theory Of A Deadman ... Volbeat ... Staind ... etc. ... I'll all over the map jacked up on caffine and plenty to do ... and FWIW WVU still hasn't recorder a first down ... chances are I'll receive a raise before they record one ...

And Mizzouri still aren't sure who's supposed to be covering Alec Lemon

It just occured to me that Clemson plays tonight ... gives Ebo a chance to watch them get snowed under by another 30+ points on national TV ... saawwweettttt ...

It just occured to me that Clemson plays tonight ... gives Ebo a chance to watch them get snowed under by another 30+ points on national TV ... saawwweettttt ...
against top-ten LSU, prime time national tv, new year's eve, right?

against top-ten LSU, prime time national tv, new year's eve, right?

Correct ... and are they not top 15? So losing by 30+ shouldn't be an option, especially to an LSU team that has a hard time scoring ... shouldn't have lost by 37 to the same WVU team we just beat by 24 either ... I know what your point is but again they shouldn't get blasted with that vaunted offense. Especially after we even put up 49 points that same season on WVU ...

What if Clemson smokes a top-ten LSU, prime time national tv, new year's eve? Then what?

What if Clemson smokes a top-ten LSU, prime time national tv, new year's eve? Then what?

Then hell froze over ... but in all sincerity ... if it did happen that would be bad for us.

I'm not saying its likely to happen either. But we should prepare for the possibility that the Clemson defense actually shows up tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom