Class of 2025 - EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered (Announcing 7/13 1:30 PM) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered (Announcing 7/13 1:30 PM)

googly eyes GIF

It would be nice to get a commit out from him coming out of that weekend.
He has a commitment date set for early July after his visits. Louisville thinks it’s the leader post his official visit but still a lot of time and visits still to happen.

Go get on X and like this young man's posts about Syracuse. He's a high 4* and a priority recruit.

His posts from his OV to L'ville have close to 500 likes. So far, his post about the upcoming OV to Syracuse has close to 100 likes.

Show this young man some love! Make his X account scream like a Saturday afternoon in the Dome.
Just an fyi You can see the number of likes on X but you will no longer be able to see who is liking a tweet/X.

Just an fyi You can see the number of likes on X but you will no longer be able to see who is liking a tweet/X.
Correct, but he should be able to see his own. For example I can’t see who liked someone else’s tweet, but I can see list of everyone that liked mine.