Class of 2025 - EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered (Announcing 7/13 1:30 PM) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered (Announcing 7/13 1:30 PM)

1000002816.jpg

I'd rather he end up at Washington or Auburn if we don't get him...

To be fair one of our more recent commits didn't have 'Cuse on their CB rankings (heavy PSU favorite)

and he committed here.

In other words -- we'll see Tom Loy in hell
Lol. Well, I read his VIP story, and I want to respect Tom's work, but let's just say, I could envision this coming down to 'Cuse and UL. May did say to Mike M. after his OV here that SU was on top for him :) And Loy's CB is "medium" confidence level...

Any insiders know our chances sounded like we were a favorite…but just saw he had a crystal ball to Louisville
I'm not an insider on this particular prospect, and yeah, there's one CB to Louisville. But May also told Mike M. that SU was on top after his OV there. So...those could be the two teams to beat for CJ.

Lol. Well, I read his VIP story, and I want to respect Tom's work, but let's just say, I could envision this coming down to 'Cuse and UL. May did say to Mike M. after his OV here that SU was on top for him :) And Loy's CB is "medium" confidence level...

So you are saying it's official.

1719269675389.gif

VIP story? Very improbable prognostication?

Don't think he's coming to SU.

Don't think that's a bad thing either. His recruitment reminds me a lot of Adly Enoicy. Was highly rated at the start of the process. Doesn't have a big frame to add weight. Honestly don't even know if the Washington/Auburn offers are committable.

Don't think that's a bad thing either. His recruitment reminds me a lot of Adly Enoicy. Was highly rated at the start of the process. Doesn't have a big frame to add weight. Honestly don't even know if the Washington/Auburn offers are committable.
For what it’s worth, I was more impressed with Quante Gillians film than Mays.

Similar to DB, this is another position group I'm not really worried about.

It is interesting though how few of the high profile blue chip type prospects we were linked to in Dec / Jan for the 2025 class we've actually landed. A number of them Ov'ed but still not much return there. Strange was one of the few.

Last edited:

Maybe. But we have prioritized him for quite some time.

I have a feeling you are wrong on this one. we will see soon