Elite 11 QB Zach Allen | Syracusefan.com

Elite 11 QB Zach Allen

Bonz44

Walk On
Elite 11 QB finals airs tonight on ESPN @7pm and 9:30 pm on ESPNU

40 minutes into the show, no Zach.

ZACH SIGHTING! Waited to have him comment on the SEAL training.

Allen isn't in any of the coaches discussions of being in the Top 11. Del Rio is in for no discernible reason and Ferguson, despite barely throwing due to a thumb injury, is in.

Allen isn't in any of the coaches discussions of being in the Top 11. Del Rio is in for no discernible reason and Ferguson, despite barely throwing due to a thumb injury, is in.
Del Rio (dad) ... Ferguson, hype

2 seconds of Allen, 10 minutes on Ferguson's thumb and Woulard's groin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferguson, despite barely throwing due to a thumb injury, is in.

Yeah, that was kind of odd. I know that wanted guys to fight through the pain. But he was essentially a non-participant.

Havent you learned ESPN Sucks. If the guy isnt going to LSU, Alabama Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Oklahoma or Rutgers (jk) then they dont care.

From everything i read Allen was doing good things there...even got 2nd place in a couple drills...het he didnt make the elite11...and worse they actedlike he wasnt there by giving him NO camera time. Does anyone really still like espn?

From everything i read Allen was doing good things there...even got 2nd place in a couple drills...het he didnt make the elite11...and worse they actedlike he wasnt there by giving him NO camera time. Does anyone really still like espn?

Weren't there like 20 QB's there? I thought I saw a list that had him near the bottom. Did they cover all 20 of them and just screw Allen?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Actually, I thought I heard them say at the beginning there were 25... but as someone above said, they gave air time to the higher rated QBs, or more specifically, the programs that they signed with. But isn't this a bias on the part of ESPN? Or have journalistic standards been waived in regard to having any similarity of reporting the news?

Copper bateman is ranked high and going to Alabama and was on camera one time. Format of the show sucks but the experience for Allen is what really matters.

Copper bateman is ranked high and going to Alabama and was on camera one time. Format of the show sucks but the experience for Allen is what really matters.

To be fair no one gives two shits about the QB at Alabama.

Temple defeated Round Rock 41-24. Temple QB Syracuse commit Zach Allen 13 of 25 for 209 2 TD's and 11 rushes for 90yds, TD runs of 54 and 20 yards. 50yd TD pass, 11yd TD pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom